Scrapped: Time Of The Angels

Time of The Angels

My name is {Y/N} I am a Time Lady from Gallifrey with a complicated past, I had a life with the Doctor a beautiful one filled with travel and adventure. One day we found I was a Time Lady but had removed any memories related to that, now I know why, on that same day the Doctor decided to take me to a beautiful planet where I was taken...The Daleks may have destroyed and taken me but I am back, I have escaped and I do intend on finding the Doctor one day and showing him that I am fine, but I will hide my hideous secret I don't want to be a weapon anymore...

{Y/N} P.O.V

I was inside the Delerium Archive, the final resting place of the headless monks. I came to see the Home box from one of the old Starlanders that crashed around 12000 years ago. I approached the casing and saw the writing on the top of the box and began to read it, however, I heard another voice in the room with me...

"Wrong, wrong. Bit right, but mostly wrong." I looked away from the home box to see a tall man in a tweed jacket and bow tie with a redhead girl. "I love museums." The tall man muttered.

Reminds me of someone I used to know, I thought back to the Doctor, my Doctor, sadly.

"Yeah, great can we go to a planet now? Big spaceship, Churchill's bunker...You promised me a planet next."

What! A planet? Churchill?, I turned around again to look over towards the duo and watched them observe the artifacts.

"Amy, this isn't any old asteroid, it's the Delerium Archive, the final resting place of the headless monks, the biggest museum ever."

"You've got a time machine. What do you need museums for?"

It is! It's the Doctor!, I smiled over to the man while he continued to observe the museum.

"Wrong! Very wrong! Oooh one of mine. Also, one of mine."

"Oh, I see. It's how you keep score."

The Doctor looked up from the display case and noticed me staring at him with a small smile, he looked at me confused before starting to realise who I was. He began walking over to me, shocked and touched my cheek gently as if I would break at his touch. "{Y/N}? Is it really you?" The Doctor asked quietly as if it was a dream.

A single tear fell from my eye as I nodded, "Yes Doctor it's me." The Doctor had a wide smile spread across his face as he pulled me into a hug.

"You are in so much trouble." He whispered into my hair making me laugh. "What are you doing here? what happened to you? Where did you go?"

"All questions for another time, I'm just happy I have finally found you." The Doctor continued to smile softly at me before looking down to see what I had been looking at.

"A home, box?" He questioned before noticing the writing on the box.

"You have noticed it too."

The ginger-haired girl wandered over to the Doctor and I and looked at the box in the glass case. "Oh, great an old box."

"This is from one of the old starliners, A Home Box." The Doctor explained.

"What's a home box?" Amy questioned.

"A home box is like a black box on a plane except it homes. Anything happens to the ship, the home box flies home with all the flight data." I butted into the convocation between the Doctor and his companion, after I stopped talking, I shook my head slightly. 

The Doctor gave me a confused look before Amy asked, "So?"

"What she said. The writing, the graffiti." I cut the Doctor off without noticing.