S1 || Chapter 1 , How every Story would Start.

There was once a 16 yr old girl with a nice life! What more could you need? She wasn't happy. THEY weren't happy. They felt like a void full of nothingness and emptiness. They had friends, "friends". They didn't have a lover. They felt as if they didn't have a purpose to keep going anymore. They were an editor and artist. One day they killed themself. They woke up and thought they were supposed to be dead. They looked around to see a blank void and simply decided to walk around.

They held a paintbrush as they started their journey into the great nothingness. They've traveled for a long, long, long time.. They were never hungry , thirsty, or tired. They just kept walking.. for what felt like centuries.. along the way they encountered some parts of themselves each century and allowed them to join them on their journey.

The first one is grief, better known as Gaster. Gaster was always known to follow them around and try to help them. Ever since they tried to kill them when they were unstable. Man, what a bad first impression.. Next was hope, her name is Thalia. She was very pretty and always filled with hope. Then comes, observant, his name is Belen. He's pretty observant and always knows what's going on. Shyness, her actual name is Selene. She was able to see into the future but can't necessarily say what happens because it would cause chaos. Then came Weary, known as Cosmo. They were in charge of the constellations and the stars. They always slept in the daytime and were still pretty tired but awake when they started painting the constellations. And next was Jeolou- Charm. Xir was known as Nova. Xir was always charming and popular.
All of these emotions formed along their journey, and they decided on a name for themself. They would be called C better known as Creator of Life. C decided to stop this journey and paint the surroundings while the emotions helped and formed Z!Tale.

Centuries later,

It's the 2000s, and there's a human named Chara. Chara was a confident and loving child. Chara lived in a small town near the big city, in SkyFall, their neighbors, Toriel Dreemurr and her son Asriel Dreemurr. Chara was very well known in her town. Chara was also pretty popular in school as well. That town was full of all different people including monsters ! Toriel's ex-husband was the king, Asgore Dreemurr, King of SkyFall. The town lived peacefully and there wasn't any fighting between the humans and monsters. There were kingdoms around the world, some owned by humans and some by monsters. Some,, didn't allow humans in a monster kingdom and same for the other. But, in the town.. there's a creepy mansion thats been abandoned and haunted..

Time : 7:42 am
Day : 11 / 23 / 2011

It was a bright sunny morning,, Chara leaped up out of their bed and rushed to the bathroom to brush their teeth. Chara put on their school uniform and slid down the staircase and rushed to the table where breakfast sat prepared to be eaten. "Hey mom!" Chara yelled as they shoved pancakes in their face. "Chara slow down!! You'll choke on that!!" She scolded. "Fineee.." Chara sighed. Suddenly, there was a knock coming from the front door. "Ah, that must be Asriel! Hurry along now Chara!! Don't make him wait!!" She said as she pushed Chara out of the door. "Hey Chara, long time no see!!" Asriel grinned. "You literally just saw me yesterday.." Chara sighed. "So? I missed ya bud !!" Asriel said as she hugged them. They walked down the road and off to school. Asriel was two years older than Chara so they have different classes. "Here we are!!" Asriel exclaims. There it was.. the big famous school in the town.

Time : 7:54 am

They both ran to the local Caffè owned by Muffet. "Oh hello dearies! The usual?" She chuckled. "Yes ma'am!!" They both vocalized. They paid and got their little treats handed to them by a spider. "Come again!" Muffet smiled. They ran out of the Caffè and started to head to school. After five minutes they reached the school entrance. "Please don't leave." Chara mumbled as they held Asriel's hand. "You know I have to." Asriel sighed. "We can skip class-" Chara suggested. "What.? Are you crazy? I'm an honor student. I'm not just going to skip class for you just because you have some separation anxiety. My grades are more important and I can't risk it." Asriel snapped as some students listened. Chara stared at him. "Chara I-" Asriel tried to say apologize after realizing what she had just said. "Save it. I don't want to fucking hear it. You obviously have important things to do. I'm gonna skip doing what you want." Chara scolded. Chara stormed off leaving Asriel all alone. "What did I do.." Asriel sighed as students walked past her.

Time : 11:45 am

Chara was in the bathroom stall maybe crying and rethinking some things. Obviously he would choose school over me.. What am I thinking? This feels like guilt tripping.. Chara sniffed and wiped away the snot from their nose with their sleeve and quietly sobbed. And then all of a sudden, Chara heard gunshots and screams.
Chara quickly put their hands over their mouth. What the fuck is going on.. Am I going to fucking die today..? Guess this is my punishment. For being such a bitch. Chara stayed still and hoped for the worst. They looked up to the vent that was slightly broken. I should hide in the vents.. That would be a wise decision right..? Chara climbed into the vents as gunshots were going off and endless screaming. Chara moved around in the vents hoping not to be found.
Chara found a vent that led into a classroom. Chara peeked through the vent and froze. Bodies.. Tons of bodies. Who the fuck was shooting up the school at this time??! Chara was filled with fear and disgust and continued crawling through the vents. Chara decided to get out of the vents since there were no more gunshots. Chara first peeked through the vent and crawled out. Holy shit.. There's so much fucking blood on the walls.. Did they fucking kill everyone..? I hope Asriel is okay.. Chara walked through the hallways being very cautious and making sure not to bump into any bodies. "Okay.. I think I should be okay-" Chara said confidently as they bumped into something. "What could that-" Chara turned around and looked at the floor and stared at the floor. It was.. Asriel.. lying dead on the floor. Chara shattered and stared at the floor. Filled with fear and extreme guilt. Chara fell to the floor. "Asriel..? Come on, wake up, this isn't funny.." Chara shook Asriel's soulless body. It took a second for Chara to snap out of it hoping that Asriel would still be alive. Chara stood up and sobbed uncontrollably and pulled their hair. "No..No..NO.!!" Chara screamed. "This can't be fucking happening right now!! This is all a prank right??! RIGHT??" Chara snapped. Chara was breathing heavily and filled with extreme guilt and anger. "THIS ISN'T REAL..!! THIS ISN'T REAL!!" Chara yelled.. Chara sobbed and fell to the floor once again. Chara closed their eyes and let out an extremely painful scream. Chara opened their eyes. "Where.. Where the fuck am I..?" Chara stopped and looked around.
"Nice to finally meet you Chara."

Chapter End.