S1 || Chapter 4, A reunion.

This is it.. I'm stuck with this weird looking skeleton who claims I'm their new best friend. I'm gonna be stuck here.. forever.. with this skeleton..? They look like a skeleton but I seriously doubt if they even are one.
Chara looked over at the skeleton who was just staring at them.. drooling..? The skeleton was smiling. Not like he could stop smiling even if he wanted to. Chara turned away from the skeleton then remembering a fairytale.. happens in the void...

The Void Terror.. A Soul eating monster that lives in the void. That wandered endlessly around the void. People say that it's been there from the start of time and the only ones who were able to first witness this monster were Gods. It's said that it gains your trust before tearing you limb from limb leaving nothing behind after it devours you. Its appetite was unbearable and it could eat anything.. It made people and monsters so afraid of ever going into the void and seeing IT for, nobody has lived to tell the tale of what it really looks like..

Where.. they are right now.. the realization hit. This skeleton.. this skeleton is gonna eat me isn't it.. I SAW how it was looking at me.. I'm just imagining this right?
Chara looked back at the skeleton, it was drooling even more and looked even more disgustingly horrifying.. No yeah I'm not imagining this. This bitch is gonna eat me. And.. where on earth did Klaus go.? He better get over here before I lose my mind.. most likely literally too.. I'm seriously losing my patience right now.
Chara slowly looked at the skeleton. It looked like it was gonna pounce on them. Chara noticed and decided to scoot away quickly and surely enough it did and just missed. Chara was shocked and stood up quickly and started to run.
"Where ya going new friend?" The skeleton giggled and sounded just like a little kid..  and chased Chara as they both ran endlessly through the Void. Chara was sweating and panting. Am I gonna be stuck playing "Tag your It" with a fucking FLESH EATING SKELETON.?! Chara was surprisingly a fast runner and looked back to see the skeleton's legs were replaced with goo..? And it got faster and was getting closer and closer to Chara. Chara was praying at this point somebody would just come save them.

And by coincidence, someone yelled "VeeDee get over here and stop chasing whoever you're chasing.. You can get them later I don't really care. Just don't leave these to waste." An anonymous voice that echoed through the void that caught both VD's and Chara's attention. The skeleton quickly turned around and happily ran over to the mysterious voice. Chara stopped running and tried to catch their breath.
Suddenly, a portal opened right next to them and surely enough .. it was Klaus. "What the FUCK? YOU SHOW UP NOW?" Chara yelled. "Sorry !! ☜✠☜ is very hard to put up with you know !!" Klaus explained. "What..? What are you talking abou- ugh whatever did it go away after you felt with it??" Chara doubted Klaus. "I think so..?" Klaus shrugged. Klaus looked over to see the skeleton eating a bunch of souls rapidly and.. the cloaked figure.
The mysterious person looked over at Klaus and Chara and slowly walked over to them. They had giant scissors on their back and they grabbed the scissors from over their head and split it in two. Klaus started walking over too.. Okay. What the actual fuck is going on. Klaus and the Cloaked figure finally reached each other but just a few feet away from each other.. and then observed each other. "Do you think they're gonna fight to the death orr something else I can't think of at that moment but you know what I'm talking about right?" VD said cheerfully while shoving souls in their mouth. Chara looked over to see that VD was right next to them. Chara slowly looked back at Klaus and the Cloaked Figure. "I think-" VD mumbled as they shoved souls in their mouth trying to talk to Chara. Chara looked back at VD confused. So before.. they wanted to eat me and now since they have something to eat they don't..?
And where did that person get those souls from-
Chara was interrupted by VD, "I think they're testing out their soul wave lengths.. if it's still called that." Chara was a bit confused since.. they've never heard of this before. "You probably don't know because in our au it's very ancient so.." VD started to ramble about things in the Ancient Times of Zy!Tale. Chara quietly listened but also looked back at Klaus and the Anonymous Figure staring at each other. The figure finally revealed themself.. And they were a skeleton .. with a hole across their whole skull..! Chara was stunned at this and looked back to VD who annoyingly said, "Are you even listening.?" VD looked back to see what Chara was looking at to see if it was so much more important then what he had to say. Klaus inspected the skeleton more and the skeleton did the same. Their souls both showed.. well one did. And it was the skeleton's. A.. human soul..
How.. How could this be possible.? A skeleton with a human soul? The skeleton's in the history books have been said to only have monster souls.. or none at all. Chara looked at VD's face to see it completely shocked. His mouth dropped so quickly and his face looked as if it was written, what the fuck? And suddenly Klaus ran to pick the skeleton up and they both started laughing and hugging each other tightly. They spun around about five times before a bright light shined from them. Chara and VD were both stunned and suddenly there was only one person. "What just happened..?" Chara looked over at VD. " One, IF YOU HAD BEEN LISTENING TO ME.." VD slowly turned his face to Chara smiling aggressively. He looked really pissed off that Chara wasn't listening to him. "2, I think they fused.. but that only happens when two people have a strong bond together like best friends-" VD was looking at the ground before finishing his sentence and realized. Chara didn't need to know what he was gonna say because they already knew.
Klaus knows this guy.? Seriously ..? How much more surprises do I need to get today?
They looked at eachother and looked at this fused version of Klaus and that skeleton. The skeleton fusion was on the ground kicking its feet, giggling and hugging itself.. The fusion stood up and teleported to the two of them. "I'm sorry! I forgot about introducing myself! Well the two of us.." it looked flushed. "So I'm Klaus! Better known as Enzo, Makoa's childhood best friend!" It paused for a second then said, "And I'm Sans, preferred to be called that now since people I've run into called me that.. I don't know why exactly but my name before was Makoa. And I was Enzo's first friend." VD and Chara just sat there looking at the fusion of Klaus and Sans. "Oh right, can I still call you E?" It was talking to itself and then it said, "Yes of course!! Also you can call the two of us.." The fusion fell into a deep thought.. "Got it! Koza !" It said proudly. Then it shined again. And Klaus and Sans were back to being just them..

"I completely forgot! I have to take you back Chara!" Klaus grabbed Chara's wrist and opened a portal. Klaus turned around and smiled, "Talk to you later?" Sans chuckled, "Sure thing, don't be late next time." Sans smiled and waved. Klaus and Chara went through the portal and disappeared.

VD POV:

"Are you two.. what's that word.." VD was thinking. "What..? No-!!" Sans looked flustered. "You looked pretty happy to see him. Do you love him?" VD titled his head. "I- .. WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? Those are such childish things to say." Sans moved his hands to his face to hide how much he was blushing. "I don't know if this would be the right time to ask but, how did you end up in the void?" VD questioned. Sans turned over and looked at VD who was still sitting on the Void floor. "Save it for another time?" Sans smiled. "Okay!" VD said seemingly understanding. Sans walked away, "Where ya going?" VD yelled. "Just taking a walk!" He yelled back. VD then shouted, "TELL GENO I SAID HI !!" Zye turned around and shouted back, "SURE!". Then it was just VD by himself.. all alone. He sat there and laid down. VD looked at the endless Void sky. "I still get the feeling that he doesn't want to talk to me. He's been ignoring me lately whenever I go to find him.. Why does he keep running away..? I don't want to eat him.. I DON'T.! I DON'T!!" VD yelled into the endless void and he decided he was going to sleep for a little while.. And he slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep.