S1 || Chapter 3, Paper Filled Void.

Klaus and Chara shot out of a paper saying "Project ZY" on it. Klaus landed perfectly and unigured on the other hand Chara.. Chara fell face first out of the paper. "OWWWW!! Mommy help me!!" Chara grinned mocking Klaus. "Ugh you are such a brat, you know that?" Klaus sighed and helped Chara up. "What is this place?" Chara looked around to see tons of other papers with  all sorts of names and drawings on them.. It felt like watching a sunset that never ended.. "I kinda forgot the name of this place but this holds- HEY DON'T TOUCH THAT!" Klaus yelled. "Whaaaa-"
Chara said confusingly before touching one of the papers.
"WHAT THE FU-" Chara yelped before getting sucked into the paper. Klaus floated over worriedly to the paper to see which AU Chara got sucked into. "Ah... Underfell.. Well this will be a piece of cake.." Klaus said sarcastically and groaned. Klaus floated in circles before screaming. Klaus then looked at the AU and sighed. "I HATE THIS KID ALREADY.!!!!" He yelled. He looked at the ground and then back at the Au.. He did this multiple times and it seemed he didn't want to go in.. He finally got over it and touched the AU and then got sucked into it too. Man, he's sure gonna have a bad time.

Underfell
Current Time : ???
Date : ??

Klaus entered Underfell and started to look for Chara. He landed in Snowdin and then overheard yelling and rushed over and hid behind the bushes. "Hey let me go asshole!" Chara yelled. "You are a rather annoying human.. You better shut your mouth before I make you shut up." An extremely tall skeleton threatened Chara. "You go boss..!" A smaller skeleton with a fluffy fur coat.. a red sweater, black and yellow basketball shorts.. and red shoes.. said right after the taller one who was wearing a long red scarf.. menacing armor.. and heels..?

Klaus POV :

Oh it's that Sans... That guy really knows how to have quite a temper.. If they notice me this won't end up well.. I have to find a way to get Chara without them noticing me or I'm gonna have the worst time of my life..
"Hand the kid over." Another mysterious figure covered by a cloak appeared in front of the two skeletons. "Eh..? Who are you?" The tall one said. "That's none of your concern.. Just hand the kid over." They insisted. "Let me handle this boss." Fell Sans stepped ahead of the tall skeleton. Perfect timing.. though.. who is that.? I gotta thank them later.

Chara watched and looked to the right and saw Klaus just watching. Fell Sans and the Cloaked Figure started to fight. Fell Sans shot bones at the Cloaked Figure and then went back and forth and while they were fighting the tall skeleton accidentally let go of Chara without noticing. Klaus signaled Chara to come his way. Chara gave him a confused stare and titled their head. Klaus sighed and signaled more aggressively and worded "GET. OVER. HERE." "OH!" Chara saided loudly after realizing. The tall skeleton finally noticed he let Chara go and went to snatch them and suddenly Chara got grabbed by something else quicker! It was Klaus! The tall skeleton shot many bones at Klaus. Klaus swiftly dodged each one while holding Chara. The tall skeleton became outraged and grabbed a bone with a sharp point on it and aggressively started to swing it at Klaus. Klaus's eyes lit up and his hair formed fog around them and they teleported out of Underfell.

There was a moment of silence and then Chara asked, "Can we go to Underswap-" "REALLY..?! I JUST SAVED YOUR LIFE GIVE ME A BREAK." He scowled and his floaty hair went upwards. "Also do you know who that guy in the cloak was?" Chara questioned. "No... But we need to avoid them at all costs.. even if they came at a great time so I could get you.. But would they want you?" He loudly sighed. "Alright let's just go." He walked off and touched the paper that would lead them to Underswap. "Oka-" Chara turned around quickly and looked around. What was that..? Why do I feel like something is watching me? I need to stay close to Klaus before whatever that was, catches me... You know.. it's probably just nothing.. Yeah it's nothing. Everything is fine. Chara quickly touched the paper to catch up to Klaus and teleported to Underswap.

An eerie shadow appeared the second Chara left. It was mumbling an ancient language that hasn't been used in centuries. It had bright red eyes and its actions felt zombie-like. It wandered around for Chara. It sniffed the air and turned to look at the paper that contained Underswap. Its poker face turned into a nasty grin and disappeared.

Meanwhile, in Waterfall.

Chara jumped around, jumping in puddles and looking at the monsters. "Hey Klaus?" Chara turned around. "Yeah?" He was looking at a puddle and looked up at Chara. "Why are the monsters stuck down here.?" Clara questioned. "I'm not really sure.. I think I know but I'm not sure if it's correct.." He mumbled. "Oohh! Tell me!! Tell me!!" Chara jumped.
Klaus opened a small tiny portal and then stuck his hand through it. Is he grabbing something..? Ooh! I wonder what it is !! Maybe something cool ! Klaus then pulled out his arm to hold.. a watch..? A WATCH..?! HOW BORING IS THIS GUY? He looked at it with a worried expression. "Hey Chara, We can't stay for long. We need to get you back-" Klaus tried to explain. "It's only been two hours since we left. It's fineee!" Chara excused and rubbed it off as "nothing". "Chara we need to go." He grabbed Chara's arm. "What..? Why?" Chara questioned and yanked their arm out of Klaus's grasp. "So.. this might sound weird but.. Chara you've been gone for two years." Klaus explained hesitating.. "How.. What..?" Chara stood still. "So.. I've been missing for two years and you didn't tell me?!" Chara furiously shouted. "I know.. I'm really sorry Chara!! My friend-" Klaus got louder so he could get Chara to hear him over them screaming. "Your friend..?" Chara titled their head and stopped shouting. "My friend controls the time in our AU. Our AU naturally would have the same time here.. but he fell asleep.." He awkwardly chuckled. "Wha- what's that supposed to mean Klaus?" Chara spoke louder. "Well.." He suddenly stopped talking and it went quiet . He looked around.. left and right.. behind him and in front..  What is he looking for..? Chara suddenly felt they were being watched.. then quickly opened a portal and turned around quickly. "CHARA GET OUT OF HERE NOW!-" He yelled then suddenly he was fighting the eerie shadow but it looked like Chara.? Its grin was menacing. Chara stared at it and the shadow looked right back at them. Its grin grew wider and it jumped at Chara. Klaus quickly lunges at it and holds it back. Chara looked petrified and the shadow was making awfully eerie noises.. Chara ran through the portal.

???

Chara was endlessly running not knowing where they were running to.. A blank space full of nothing. Nothing at all. It was just pure nothingness. Chara's stomach was rumbling and they were awfully exhausted.. "I think.. I might lay down for a bit.." Chara said softly and started to slowly close their eyes and hit the ground.
Chara woke up sometime later.. They slowly opened their eyes to see Asriel..? Chara looked in disbelief. Asriel was just crouching and looking at them quietly.. "How..?" Chara's eyes started to tear up. Chara lifted up their hands to Asriel's face. "How what?" Asriel smiled as they put their hand on theirs. "How are you alive..? I saw you.." Chara was sobbing. "How am I alive? That's a silly question!" She laughed it off. Chara stared at her. "What..? You're dead. I SAW YOU DEAD." Chara yelled while sobbing. "I'm..dead..? What are you talking about..?" Asriel started to look panicked. Chara's face was wet from the outburst of tears, they both looked at eachother. Chara's face got serious. Chara stood up and so did Asriel. Chara stared at Asriel and then punched him fiercely. Chara punched her chest and when Chara's fist hit Asriel's chest.. it... evaporated... "Chara, what are you doing?!! We could just be happy here !! Isn't this what you wanted?!?" Asriel yelled. Chara stared into Asriel's eyes in deep thought. "Who.. are you?" They questioned and put their hand over their eyes, and suddenly Asriel was gone and they were on the ground.. being poked?

"Hey! You're finally awake!" An unknown voice spoke it looked like a skeleton..? With only one eye socket..? Their head was just above Chara's head and Chara yelled, "WHO ARE YOU.?!" Chara shot right up and they bumped heads! The skeleton leaned back and rubbed their forehead. It didn't look hurt but was pretending ? "Ow.." the skeleton's head was facing the ground. Surprisingly, it did look hurt. "Where.. Who.?" Chara questioned. "You're in the Void !! Yeah I know, you're with the most amazing bestest friend ever!" They said pretty excitedly. "Why are you talking like that...?" Chara looked embarrassed by how they were talking. "Talking like what?" They titled their head and looked confused. "Ah.. nevermind. Who are you? And how do I get out of here?" Chara sighed. "I'm Void Drop !! But you can call me VeeDee !! And I'm your new best friend silly !!" VD jumped around excitedly. "Okay.. Hi .. Void Drop.. You didn't answer my question.. How-"
"Oh ! You can't ever ever ever leave !!" They said pretty joyfully. Chara was stunned and just stared at VD who was bouncing around.
"Aww cmon why that expression? We're just starting to have fun!"
This.. this is my worst nightmare.