Zytale [ END ]

As Chara and Frisk watched "Ninja Bats" Chara started to doze off. Slowly falling asleep. Chara looked at the little table next to the couch with a little clock on it that said "12:32 A.M". Chara looked at Frisk who looked like they weren't planning to stop watching the cartoon until they've watched the whole entire thing. "Frisk I'm gonna go to sleep." Chara mumbled as they grabbed the blanket that was laying on top of the couch. Frisk didn't respond back, it didn't look like they were paying attention either. Chara set the pillow up laying at the end of the couch and threw the blanket over themself as they laid down. Chara slowly fell asleep and the noise coming from the TV slowly started to fade out.

What's going on?

Chara was in a blank dark void floating. The void made it seem like they were in space.. their hair was floating and they slightly moved a bit due to the void's atmosphere. Chara assumed that they were in a dream that just.. felt so real.. And from a distance they saw a tiny bright light. Chara tried kicking their feet to move from that space, they ended up turning upside down and tried to swim in the nonexistent air. They got closer and closer to the bright light.
Hey.. I think I'm getting the hang of this.!
Chara finally reached the light and it looked like a tiny star.. This was the first time or felt like the first time they've seen this kind of star ever.. They touched it and a box showed up saying.. "Chara lvl 1" and right under it, "file saved". Chara was filled with confusion and was curious about this little star .. they thought,
"could it lead to something bigger then what I'm looking at or am I just dreaming?"
They felt the urge to turn around quickly and so they did. Their eyes wandered all over this mysterious place.. child laughter started to grow louder and louder. Chara tried canceling it out but no matter what they did nothing worked it just kept getting louder and louder. They felt like they were gonna get swallowed by a big mouth attached to a bigger creature.. They started breathing heavily. Pulse getting faster. They didn't know why they started panicking out of nowhere but this felt familiar.. And as they were floating they heard two muffled voices canceling out the child laughter. Chara focused on the conversation trying to hear it better.

YOU LIED TO ME.

Come on.. you knew this was going to happen to you and you STILL decided to help me. This is your own fault you know?

YOU ASSHOLE IM GONNA FUCKING-

The conversation stopped. Chara was curious about this situation and almost felt like it was deja vu... they felt as if. They were talking. Chara floated in the same spot just waiting to get up.

This.. Chara thought, This doesn't feel right.. This.. This doesn't feel like this was supposed to happen.

This looks like a great story so far.. get up Chara. You're not done yet.

Chara looked around to find the voice who was talking to them. They looked quickly everywhere trying to find this "person" .. or so they couldn't find them. They felt like there was someone staring at them but couldn't tell where they were. They felt the adrenaline kicking in, the hair on their arms standing up. Then they randomly shot right up sweating. They looked around the living room to see if everything was.. "normal". They noticed that they had the blanket all to themself. "Chara?-" a voice coming from behind Chara. Chara turned around quickly with their eyes closed and hit whoever was behind it. They opened their eyes and saw Frisk on the floor. Frisk was laying on their back and quietly said, "Toriel made you eggs. It's in the kitchen." Chara looked at Frisk and sighed. Then they got up steadily using the couch side and slowly walked to the bathroom. Chara felt their eyes getting heavy.. everything felt heavy to them. It was repetitive, Chara tried to keep their eyes open and the urge to puke to themself. They leaned on the wall outside of the bathroom and decided to close their eyes for a bit.