Chapter 4 "Groans behind the wall"

Notes:
In this part of the scenes 18 + is not planned, only if vulgarity)))) But at the request of readers (and my friends of course).. In 5 parts.....

SO BE IT, YOU WILL HAVE A SCENE 18+

***

December 8, 2007.
Early morning, 05:14.
The brunette woke up for an unknown reason. He didn't find the older one around, just like yesterday. My body ached because of hickeys, my eyes were closing from lack of sleep. The guys fell asleep by two in the morning. By force, the younger got up and staggered into the kitchen. Strange, Bilan wasn't there. He drank some water and went back into the room. Purely by chance, out of the corner of his eye, the boy noticed a silhouette on the balcony, he thought that this was his beloved, so he went there. And in truth, it was him. The singer didn't look important. Smoking his cherry cigarette, he stood with his head down, looking at the asphalt. The boy came up from behind and hugged the blonde. He turned around.

- Dima? Why did you wake up so early?. You don't look important," the student said not loudly.

- Yes, my head hurts terribly and I feel terribly sick.. Also, why are you calling me you again? No, I don't mind, but only at home, okay? - the teacher said with a smile.

- Of course I did.. I was just too shy to ask.. Still a singer and at the same time a teacher.. - the guy was embarrassed.

- Come on, we're already a couple after all.. Forget it. And why did you wake up so early? How are you feeling? You're going to university today... Ah, I forgot, me too," the teacher sighed with displeasure, looking at the sky

- I seem to be feeling well.. Today is a history test for half a lesson.. Junior ran his finger down the blond man's throat.

"I hope you're prepared?" - the elder asked menacingly, shifting his gaze to the brunette.

In response, nodded. Bilan hugged Lazarev and covered him with a blanket, after all, it's December on the street, not the month of May. The singer still continued to smoke. The sweet smell of a cherry cigarette spread all over the radius.

- Dim.. Give me a cigarette to try, it smells delicious," an immodest question came from a seventeen-year-old guy.

- Are you crazy or something? You're too young to smoke. Look what you've done.. - Dima was surprised by such requests and turned his head to the side.

- Well, please, one puff, Diiim! - he continued to plead.

- God, you're a fool.. Okay, one breath and that's it. Then don't even ask, and if I find out that you smoke in a quiet place.. You'll have a bad time," he put a cigarette to Seryozha's lips with angry words.

- What a formidable one, eh! You're completely different in public.. Although.. This is within the framework of education, I understand. I'll be an obedient boy, huh," the brunette grinned, taking a cigarette in his mouth and taking a puff.

Junior exhaled. It was only at this moment that the elder sensed the smell. Both fell silent in the embrace. The cigarette is over. A burn appeared on the blond man's arm again.

It was getting light outside, the wind was not blowing, joyful snowflakes no longer fell to the ground. Only two guys exhausted by sleep were standing barefoot on the balcony looking at the gray-purple sky. Only mutual feelings of love gave joy..