Chapter 6 "Lazarev, we have problems. I'm going to Eurovision"

April 1, 2008.
Time to night, 23:47.
The boy woke up. His eyes were blindfolded, but it was clear that the room was dark. It was warm. He didn't understand where he was and what was going on. There was a smell of melted candle wax all over the radius. Seryozha was alarmed, he tried to get up, but his hands were tightly tied to the bed. He himself was stripped down to his underwear, so the guy got goosebumps. Lazarev began to twitch, he was afraid that something would happen to him if he screamed. The brunette whispered Dima's name softly, imploringly, so that he would come to the rescue. He was praying. Suddenly, a passing finger was felt on his heated torso. The aspiring singer tensed and shuddered, pursing his lips. A shiver went through my whole body.

- Uhm.. My little boy is scared.. - grinned Bilan standing over the victim, - don't be afraid, I won't hurt you..

- Ahem.. And this is you, Dmitry Nikolaevich... You scared me very much.. but.. But why am I bound? Or that's what I'm thinking right now.. he groaned softly.

- That's right.. But if you want, I can just untie you and you'll leave, just say the word, hare.. - the teacher ran his hands all over Seryozha's body.

- No, no!.. I've been waiting for this for six months, I don't want to miss this opportunity... And you're not holding back anymore... I understood by the intonation.. Ahm.. Ticklish.. - the guy whispered twitching.

- Are you sure?.. You're so scared.. mmm.. Can you still leave?.. Maybe you're not ready?.. - the teacher said with a grin

- no.. I am confident in myself.. I trust you.. - the brunette breathed out with excitement, - I'm all yours.

- Mgr.. Fine.. But you shouldn't have said you were in my hands.. There will be no mercy.. I'll fuck you like that.. - Bilan immediately grabbed Lazarev's lips, pressing him into the bed.

The boy was making quiet moans from a small inconvenience and pleasure. The kiss became even more passionate when the tongue came into play. The guys broke away from each other and the older one went down to the neck. He left hickeys there. Even the bites that made the boy cry out. The excited Dima was merciless, nothing would have helped against him. Probably the singer used to think about role-playing games in the bedroom. Throughout his life, the blonde has registered more than one girl. But for some reason they all parted. Perhaps he chose a career, not love. "Agmh!.." - there were soft moans of the brunette, who clenched his teeth. His hands clenched into fists, and his legs straightened. The teacher gradually went down, leaving no place on the body without bites. Lazarev enjoyed it. He didn't scream out of pain, only out of dislike, and then out of pleasantness. And so, the blonde reached the very bottom. The brunette felt his boyfriend's hands on his groin, he tensed up again. Bilan pulled the underwear off the boy's legs, a medium-sized penis fell out. Looking and evaluating by eye, about thirteen to sixteen centimeters. The elder grabbed the organ with his hand and gently wrapped his lips around the head. The younger one shrank and groaned, clenching his teeth again. Gradually, the man took more and more, forcing the guy to moan and come back. Dima began to make slow movements up and down. The guy was bending and moaning softly. He had never experienced such sensations. The elder gradually accelerated working with his tongue. At some point, he grabbed the head of the penis with his hand and began to gently twist it. A few seconds later, a white liquid shot out of the hole, it fell on the singer's hand. The younger one groaned and exhaled, thinking that this was all. The teacher sat down on his knees in front of the lying student. He threw his legs over his shoulders and took hold of them. Lazarev realized what a pervert Bilan really is when excited. But still this neatness. He liked being under it so much always. Seryozha also felt somehow vulgar at his eighteen. He liked to be dominated by the person he loved and could even punish him. Most of all in a man he liked strong and pleasant hands, as well as a soul. Although at the beginning he whispered that there would be no mercy, but he was not going to hurt, rather it was just a frightening joke. The blonde took hold of his penis and began to drive it along the anal opening of the partner.