Chapter 9 "It let me go"

The singer's grave is standing. No one dares to return to her. It's raining. Lightning strikes in different places. The trees almost break from the wind. It's getting scary. Some sounds are being pursued from the side.
Suddenly, lightning strikes Bilan's grave. Time after time.
The number ten.

A bloody hand with splinters of ebony appeared from the ground.

***

Five days since Bilan's death.

September 7, 2008.
Lazarev lingers in himself and can not come to himself in any way. His head is full of thoughts. The tears in his eyes are already over, he can't squeeze out the words. Only quiet restless sighs and twitching. Sometimes hysterical. A few red streaks remained on his face. These are dried tears that irritate his skin.
The boy stayed with Philip and Kolya. The only thing he has left of Dima are his memories, the cat Solomon and a physics textbook. The guy didn't go to college all this week. Math, chemistry and physics classes were abruptly canceled. Everyone was alerted by this. Bilan disappeared from all screens. The singer's cheerful and modest smile, which he gave to everyone, no longer appeared on the street, and will never appear again.
Kirkorov and Baskov watched the guy closely. They alternately stayed at home and were next to him. It was Phil's turn that day.
He was sitting next to him and hugging Seryozha, who was clinging to him. There was a stone on his soul too. Most of all, he was worried that Dima dared to say this only to him, and then go into the open swimming of heaven. Why he told me to keep it a secret. The young man could have had time to prepare.

— I still can't believe that I will never see his smile again... He will never hug me and tell me that he loves me... How it hurts," he pressed his face against the chest of the pop king.

— Baby... It happens... We are also very sorry... If he had managed to have a transplant operation, he would have survived... I don't know why Dima didn't do it," he sighed and kissed Seryozha.

— We have the same blood type... Why didn't he tell me before?! I would give him everything!... How he gave it to me...  He sighed, calmly this time.

— On the ninth we will go to remember him again... And the tenth of October, too... You can visit him every Saturday... I'll take you out of class if you want... You miss so much, but you can't be scolded for it. You have a difficult and difficult life, Seryozha...

- yes... I agree. I do not know how to live on... What I would do without you... What if you didn't know my mother?... To be... Thanks to Dima, I became a singer... It was he who allowed me to go with him to record my first song a year ago...

— Your fate reminds me of Kolya... Because of him, I've changed. I cruelly chased him, beat him and bullied him... And he fell in love with me poshi. Even when I told him yes, I didn't stop picking up the belt. Yes, he was afraid, but he was subdued... But when he first saw you, I don't know what came over me. He jumped like a child and clapped his hands... He also knew your mother and father...

— Oh... How often did you hit him?... And I think why is he so intimidated and sometimes afraid of you... Did it stay that way?... You've been together for fifteen years, I'm shocked...

— Almost every day. He has some scars on his back. But after one incident, I couldn't let him go from me. I loved him and I love him, but I beat him. When we quarrel, he is afraid that I will hit him, because in the noughties, if he broke a mug by accident, he got hit hard. But he forgave me for that. I remember he asked me to go to you, to follow you or to play.

— So it was him?! The blond guy with the bandaged eyes?! Phil, you're cruel... Dima also beat me sometimes, but then he sat next to me for a long time and apologized... Okay, they don't talk badly about the dead.