1. II

Nanon's POV

We parted ways with Milk on the parking lot. Me and Ohm were once again alone. I checked at the time, maybe I'll manage to catch the bus. As I was preparing to leave Ohm gripped me by my wrist.

Ohm: Where are you going?

Nanon: Um... home?

Ohm: How?

Nanon: By the bus.

I looked at him questionably.

Ohm: Like hell you are. Didn't I say I'll drop you off.

Nanon: It's fine. I'll go how I usually go.

Ohm: Hmm...

Nanon: What?

Ohm: Nothing... just trying to remember when did I ask.

I let out a sigh.

Ohm: Let's go na.

Ohm shifted his grip from my wrist to my hand. He dragged me to his car while I stared at Ohm's hand holding mine.

I was in the passenger seat, looking at the street lights passing by as Ohm was driving. I looked up to the road. This isn't the way to my apartment.

Nanon: Ohm, where are we going?

Ohm: To eat.

Nanon: I'm not hungry. Also, where are you going to buy food at this time?

Ohm: You skipped lunch just like me so I don't buy that crap. Look at how thinner you've gotten since I met you!

I just rolled my eyes. I haven't gotten thinner at all what is this nuisance talking about.

Ohm: If you don't plan on taking care of yourself, atleast let me take care of you. There are many fast food places that are calling our names right now! And my stomach is in need for some food.

I shifted my head to the right and looked out the window. I don't want him to see the smile forming on my face. Why doed this man have such an impact on me? My heart is racing because of how caring he is towards me. I have to pull myself together, a man like him will probably soon find someone else he wants to date.

But... just the way he notices the little things about me, how he reads me like an open book while I am closed to everyone. Is he psychic or just good in reading people?

Ohm: Thinking about me again?

There he goes again! How does he know I'm thinking about him? Am I that obvious?

Ohm: Darling don't think too much about me, I'm afraid I'll get trapped in your mind.

Nanon: What are you even talking about? All I hear is lalalalalala-

He gave a light chuckle. God his smile is making me crazy. The way he scrunches his nose and lays his head back everytime he laughs. I want to bite his cute nose- I mean... nevermind.

Nanon: Can you atleast tell me where exactly are you taking me in the middle of the night?

Ohm: It's a secret, darling. But don't worry, you won't be dissapointed.