1. III

🔞+ warning!

Ohm's POV

We entered my apartment and the door closed while I pinned him against the wall and pressed our lips together. The whole trip to my apartment was hurried because both of us were wanting and needing eachother.

When we kissed at the food place it made me want more of him. Of his touch. Of his taste. He made me insatiable.

We were kissing passionately... his fingers ruffling through my hair and my hands exploring his body... we kissed until we both lacked air... we pulled away forming a thin string of saliva. I placed sensuous kisses on his cheeks and chin down to his neck and collar bone... his hands gripping my shoulders and him panting in my ear. Then I stopped and looked at him.

Ohm: Before we proceed. Will you be my boyfriend?

I said trying to compose my breathing.

Nanon: Hmm.

He nodded and pulled me by my neck into a long searing kiss. I then proceeded to place open mouth kisses all over his neck and collar bone while he leaned his head back on the wall unbuttonimg my shirt. I gently tapped the side of his thigh indicating him to jump. He jumped and put his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist while I was holding him my his ass. So I led us to the bedroom and plopped him down on the bed. I started kissing him but then pulled away to strip myself and he also took of his shirt and pants leaving both of us in our boxers. I stopped to look at him and he did the same. He looked so etheral in the moonlight.

Ohm/Nanon: So beautiful.

We gave eachother a warm smile. I hovered over him and put his leg on my shoulder... kissing the inner part of his thighs... I placed kissed from his thighs all over to his chest and started placing soft kisses on his forhead... eyes... cheeks... chin... and then finally capturing his lips in a rough passionate kiss. He twisted us over... him now on top of me. He glided his hands on my abs and started licking my jaw... neck... and collar bone. He left a pair of love bites on my chest... then he started sucking my right nipple while his other hand was playing with the other one. I ruffled my fingers through his hair and leaned my head back... I couldn't stop those soft moans leaving my mouth. He kissed down my abs and waist. When he got close to my erection he started removing my boxers and I helped him... exposing my dick.

He looked at it and took it in his hands... making me shiver under his touch. He moved his hands in an up and down motion... soon taking it in his mouth and sucking on it. I was a moaning mess under him.

Ohm: Na... non.. Ahh- fu-

With my moans he started sucking deeper and faster... throbbing it with his hands. After I felt how close I was I pulled him away and got on top of him. I kissed him passionately. I reached from my drawer and pulled a bottle of lube. I looked at him... he gave me a nod indicating me to proceed... I applied a generous amount of lube on my fingers and slowly pushed the first finger in. He closed his eyes and scrunched his eyebrows at the first thrust... I added the second finger and then he gasped... I started kissing him trying to distract him from the pain.

Nanon: Ohmmm... ahhh-

Once he adjusted to four fingers I took more lube and applied it on my member. I lowered my body to him and cupped his face. I kissed him all over his precious face and he giggled.

Ohm: I love you so much darling.

He looked deepy into my eyes and placed his hands on my back.

Nanon: Don't ever stop calling me that. Now please... do it.