CHAPTER - 1 - NEW MISSION

Third Person P.O.V

Seungmin's father father called him to his office. Seungmin didn't give a shit what was his father about to say. That father just wanted to see his son torture innocent people and kill them, just to make his son the future leader. Seungmin, never wanted any of this but after some time he learned how to not show emotion and rarely showed any emotion in public. His father talked about something random, then started to explain why he called his son here.

"You see my son, there is a family who once stole 500 million dollars from usand haven't gives a cent back. It has been 23 years. We almost lost our job at that time. And if we go to police they might arrest us also because we are mafia and they are looking for us."

"And what does this has to do with me." Seungmin asked rolling his eyes.

"We found that they have a son, and he is an only child. So we, no- you will kidnap him and we will make his suffer until his parent won't pay."

"You really think this will make them pay us? What do you want them to do, get scared?"

"As I said he is the only son they have. They stole the money before the child was born. I am sure they will want to hide this information from their son."

"Okay anyway, anything about the boy? Name? Age?" Seungmin wanted to finish this quickly.

His father handed over a file with information about the boy he is talking about. Seungmin liked the boy from the first picture he saw. He already fell in love with the boy's cute smile. His father noticed the smile on Seungmin's face and continued what was he saying.

"Remember, no relationship with this boy until we get the money, don't be a softie near him. His name is Yang Jeongin, works in a cafe, you will go there once in two days. After few months and after you get to know him the kidnapping plan is up to you. I just want daily report. This is just act, no really feeling understand?" His father said with a straight face.

"Yes, father." Seungmin replied, since he was home he went near his mother and they made dinner together and also baked something yummy. Seungmin was thinking about the boy all night. He just couldn't fell asleep when he sees that beautiful smile on the photo. "He looks like a cute fox..." He thought.