CHAPTER - 2 - MEETING EACH OTHER

Jeongin P.O.V

I woke up as I woke up I looked at the time and shouted:

''WHY THE FUCK NO ONE WOKE ME UP!? I WILL BE LATE!!''

Then I saw a note near my phone on the drawer.

''Jeongin, sorry I have a family emergency I will be away for couple of days, don't miss me.                - Beomgyu'' After I read it out loud I sighed in sadness. My friend was so lucky. HE got a loving family, he loves his family so much that only to see him family for coule of days he will go to another country.

I got a call from Jungwon and panicked. '' Oh shit- He will kill me for being late again.'' I accidently threw the phone on the bed and rushed to the bathroom for a quick shower and got dressed in 2 seconds.

'' I accidently threw the phone on the bed and rushed to the bathroom for a quick shower and got dressed in 2 seconds

 I ran to the cafe in a hurry where me and my cousin were working for the last two years

 I ran to the cafe in a hurry where me and my cousin were working for the last two years. My cousing, Jungwon was already waiting for me in front of the door, with a dissapointed look.

''You are late. AGAIN.'' He was mad but he will calm down shortly after. He can't be angry at his only cousin for a long time.

''I am sorry, I overslept.'' I said rubbing the back of my neck.

''Go wear the work clothes, our daily customers might come soon.'' I went in and wore the work clothes.

Me and Jungwon worked all day, both of us were exhausted already, but we still had to work for 3  more hours. What can I say...It ıs normal thing to happen on Monday's. I knew almost everyone who comes here. Then someone, as someone I mean a young man near my age with black clothes and a mask came to the cafe. As always I asked with a smile:

''Hello, what would you like?''

''Can I get one iced americano, thank you.'' After taking his order he payed and I went to make it. I noticed he was looking at me all the time but not in a scary look. He made blush I don't know why, I hope he didn't notice me blushing. I must admit his eyes were gorgeous. As the coffee was ready I went near him handing him the coffee.

''Do you want anything else?'' I asked politely.

''May I know your name?'' I didn't expect him to ask this question. But still didn't know why my brain made me say it.

''It's Jeongin.''

''What a nice name..I am Seungmin.'' While we were talking he took of his mask to drink the coffee. I felt my heart trying to escape my chest so I excused myself and went near Jungwon to calm down. I dran water and sat down. trying to get my heartbeating back to normal. But Jungwon looks at me trying to say: ''Bitch wtf, are u ok?''  I didn't paid much attention to my dumb cousin because he is like the all the time to me.

Rest of the day was pretty normal and quiet, but sometimes I sat there ans thought why did Seungmin asked for my name? and my clumsy self fell of the chair 3rd time. Jungwon was teasing me saying '' Again daydreaming about that customer?'', he was super annoying until the evening. Even after I came home I was still thinking about his cute and handsome face drinking coffee and hoped he will come again. I don't expect him to like me, maybe he thought I am weird or he probably has a girlfriend already.

 I don't expect him to like me, maybe he thought I am weird or he probably has a girlfriend already

__________________________________________________________

I mean who wouldn't fall in love with this man?