CHAPTER - 4 - THE TRUTH

Jeongin P.O.V

I woke up in unknown place, my hands were tightly tied down to a chair as well as my legs. I couldn't move at all. I wanted to scream but I felt so scared that couldn't even scream. I was like I just lost my voice. After some time of waiting because I can't do anything someone starts to unlock the door from the other side. I thought 'finally Seungmin came to rescue me' but there was an old man standing on front of me.

"My, my.. Look who finally woke up. " He said in a playful voice. I remained silent.

"Since my eldest son failed his mission I decided to do it myself." What the heck was he talking about? What son? I gave him a questioning look as he laughed out loud to my face.

"My eldest son I am talking about is your friend Seungmin..." My heart stopped for a second. N-no... Seungmin wouldn't do this to me, right?....

"You're lying.." was all I could say. My voice was shaking.

"Oh, I knew you wouldn't believe me." He knew?

"Seungmin come in my son." I was looking at him in shock. That was really Seungmin, the boy I loved, the boy I trusted the most..He betrayed me, he lied to me. But the question was; why me? What did I do? Seungmin in the other hand, had a bruise on his cheek, his left cheek was all red. Which made me believe tha the was forced to do this. So his all sweet talks, worries, caring attitude was all an act? I started to cry, silently cry. Tears fallen down my face. His father was enjoying the scene.

"Why?" I started. "Why me? What did I do?" I finally asked, yelling.

"Because your silly parents, stole a very big amount of money from us. But you weren't even born yet that's why you don't know." This man was kidding me right? He kidnapped me because if something ths my parents did? I started laughing.

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?" He snapped at me.

"Because, even if you kill me they won't give you the money! They almost fucking killed their only son with their bare hands! They abused me until...I escaped and started to live like a human, not a fucking toy!" I yelled back. This made the man go silent and look at me for a while.

"I don't care, not my problem..." But he wanted to say something else...I looked at Seungmin helpless, he just stood there. Doing nothing.

"Son, release him. I will meet you at my office later." And his father left without waiting for an answer. Seungmin came forward to cut the ropes.

"Well looks like your true face finally showed up... Just like my parents, good at first then just use me..."

"Jeongin it is not like that, you don't know me that well to judge me fast."

"No thanks, I don't even want to know what else did you do." Seungmin was broken and so I but I can't trust him anymore. I already went through this and I don't want it even again..

Seungmin kneeled down hugged me and cried his heart out. I wanted to hug hi, comfort him but my body refused to do what my heart wanted.

"I am sorry Jeongin, I never wanted you to get hurt. Can you please give me another chance?" He begged me.

"And why would I forgive you? You literally played with my fe-" I was about to say but he shutted me with a kiss.

"Played with your feelings huh?" He was still crying, tears filling down his cheeks. I wanted to comfort him badly at that moment.

"I don't believe you. I can't trust you. J-just untie me and let me go." Saying this hurt me. But he deserves it, r-right? I thought to myself.

"Okay as you wish. " He untied me and said:

"My brother will lead you to the exit. Stay safe." And just left, I stood there and after a few minutes I went downstairs as I saw Seungmin crying again and his mother was comforting him.

"You are not allowed to go there.." Someone said behind me and made me flinch.

"I am his brother Sunoo and I am very mad at you for breaking my brother's heart. You don't even know how much he loves you." He was looking at me disappointed. I felt guilty.

"I am sorry, c-can you just show me the door. I can't be staying here anymore. I want to leave." I tried my best not to cry. But he heard me sobbing.

"I understand that you just lost the trust you felt for him, but he isn't a bad person. If you change your mind someday.... N-nevermind." After he showed me the exit and I hurriedly went home. My phone rang suddenly, it was Beomgyu. He finally came back after not some days, but some weeks!

"Hello bro- I am back! When are you coming back home? I came here with someone else and I you to meet him." I just smiled, he was happy he had a family who makes him happy. I didn't get pretty excited because I was tired and only thing that was in my mind is Seungmin.

I just wanted to lock myself and cry until he comes back. But it will never happen and I will never gain anything with crying.