CHAPTER 10 - COUSIN PT.2

Seungmin P.O.V

I was feeling so many emotions that I just left Jeongin there, I was exhausted mentally and physically. I unbottoned my shirt and just sat on the sofa eyes closed.

''I should talk with Jeongin, I need to know where he went.'' I thought to myself. So I got up and went to his room.

*knock on the door*

''Come in!'' he said.

''Innie, sorry about earlier I was just confused with my feeling and everything going around.''

''You could've told me.'' He said wiping his tears.

''Why did you cry, darling?'' I got worried for a second.

''I just.... you came in with anxsious and scared expression I thought something bad happened, then you just left the room without saying anything.... like you're angry at me.''

''No...no..Why would I be angry at you? You didn't do anything wrong...'' I hugged him close. He thought it was his fault.. ''It's just... I wanna know did you go out today?''

''Mmm... I did, with Jungwon.''

''Oh okay, now I understand. There's someone I don't know who found you today while you were outside without me and called me saying some things so I got a little anxsious that something might happen to you so I called you and you weren't answering. That's why when I got here I first checked if you were home. I am angry at that man, not you Innie.''

''So is it my fault that I scared a mafia?''

''You did make me feel scared that's right. But I never said it was your fault.''

*Timeskip in the morning*

Jeongin P.O.V 

I was a friday morning... silent... alone.

I got up did my mourning routine and was searching for my phone.

''Damn, where is it?'' ''Now I have to clean to find it.''

I searched everywhere then started to fold my clothes from boredom. Eventually I cleaned my table and under the bed of course I played some music for fun and didn' hear the bell ringing since I am blasting music in my room. (I do that too.)

I opened the door and guess who it was: Jungwon!

''What now bitch?''

''You left your phone at my place yesterday you know that?'' He said hading me my phone.

''IT WAS AT YOUR PLACE! AND ı HAD TO CLEAN MY ROOM TO FIND IT! I DID IT FOR NOTHING!''

''Sounds like your  fault not mine.''

''You could've called me.''

''Hyung, even tho you're older than me you are still dumb sometimes.''

They went inside made coffee and just chilled watching TV.

''Isn't it strange that no guards are here?'' Jungwon asked.

''No I am good without them thanks.''

''So when I are you coming back to work?''

''Mmm....I dunno but I kinda miss being a barista. I will ask Minnie tonight.'' Jeongin said looking at his coffee.

''Soriously? Minnie? He isn't a mouse.''

''None of you bussines at least I don't call my boyfriend eagle.''

''HEy! I was his idea in the first place.'' 

''That's why I call Jay a dumbass.'' Jeongin replied sipping his coffee.

*With Seungmin*

I was trying to find that number that called me yesterday but somehow it disappeared from my last called contacts list. This was odd, unless someone erased it. 

''Roseanne can you check yesterday's camera footage everywhere after I left? Whoever went throught my contacts or anyone who used the office phone after I left. Check them all please.''

''I'm on it sir.''

As I went to my office I decided to check my schedule and check up on Jeongin if I had free time.

''Sunoo, can you check if we have anything today where I need to help you or anything you can't handle yourself.''

''I can handle pretty much everything without you but since I can't attend you meetings you can't go anywhere today.''

''How many of them?''

''One with Mr.Lee and his son after 1pm and the other one with Ms. Choi at 3 pm. I don't know the details since I am not your secretary I asked father to email you about the important things.''

''Oh, how thoughtful of my dear brother.'' I said sarcastically.

''You should be grateful that you have someone cleaning your mess after you.''

''Then I suppose you can go check on Jeongin for me?''

''Yeah sure, but you are still paying me for today.'' 

''You are my brother!''

''And also your co-worker!'' Sunoo said getting his things.