CHAPTER 9 - COUSIN

Everything was good, for now...

Jeongin is recovered Seungmin is back to work. 

Jeongin P.O.V

I am sooooo bored... Minnie is at work I am sitting in this huge as house all by myself.

Oh! I have an idea, let's go visit Jungwon and see how is my dear cousin doing.

I went to my room and wore some casual clothes, lol you thought I will think hours on what to wear? I can even go with pajamas he's my cousin after all.

As I checked my phone it was 14:42 I guess I have time it was only a 15 minute walk to Won's apartment.

*When he got there*

Jungwon heard a knock on the door.

''I didn't invite anyone tho.'' said to himself.

''Hyung!!! How you doin'?''

''Who tf are you?'' Jeongin said. ''My cousin would say 'why hello bitch, what did you do this time?'' He was smiling.

''Ok, then. Why did you bring yo ass here, bitch?'' 

''Now this is the Jungwon I know.'' 

They went inside talked about things, work, friends. After getting bored and talking about every possible tea in the world they went out got some drinks and just were walking around.

The time flew by it was almost 18:30 and Jeongin left his phone in Jungwon's apartment.

For the two there was no problem's only laughter, smiling, and spending time.

*With Seungmin*

I got up from my chair and left the office as soon as the clocked showed 18:30, today was such a tiring and also boring day. Since my father hasn't returned from Japan I had to take place in his presentations and talks with other company's. 

When I was about to leave one of my coworkers came near me.

''Mr.Kim you have a phone call, it rang 2 times on your work number it might be important.'' I guess I didn't notice.

''Thanks, I wil check it.'' I groaned to myself it was probably something about work and the person will ask about my father.

''Hello, who is this?'' I asked.

''Well hello, Mr.Kim I see you left your precious little cute lover outside alone.'' someone said. Who is this? Is he talking about Jeongin?

''I repeat my question who the fuck are you and what are you doing following my lover?''

''Noone important, I suggest keep an eye on him.'' I was about to say something as the call was ended. I don't know who the person was. I just knew he would be my enemy in a short time.

I immediately left the company building and called Jeongin from my personal number. He didn't pick it up. I got more and more anxsious as I was driving. Many scenarios flew throught my mind about what could've happened to Jeongin.

I came home, ran to his room as he was sitting on his bed reading.

''Oh Minnie, hi'' He said smiling. I was relieved but also angry.

I didn't say anything just went to my room leaving confused Jeongin in his room.

____________________________________

Sorry this is short asf there will be part two to this chapter.