10 am

Emmett works in the campsite for two and a half hours. When he takes a break, he looks at his cell phone. No message from Xavier. He is still sleeping!

Emmett takes his new bike, a mountain bike, to ride around the campsite.
Where is Sophie?

... He goes to the forest... No... He's going towards the main road... No... He is going towards the river... There, he sees a blue cap and he hears Sophie calling: Snoopy... Snoopy...

Emmett: Hi, are you still walking your dog?
Sophie: No, I'm looking for Snoopy.
Emmett: Does he run away often?
Sophie: Every now and then. But he always comes back.
Emmett: No problem then. Get on my bike and we'll go around the around the campsite.

She laughs and gets on the bike, he walks beside her.

Emmett: Do you come to the area often?
Sophie: Yeah, my parents like the region a lot. They go for walks, jogging, canoeing. And you, do you play sports?
Emmett: Not really - I like to go for a hike once in a while, and soccer with friends is nice too, but that's all.
Sophie: And you live here all year round?
Emmett: Yeah.
Sophie: Do you like it?
Emmett: Summer is fine. Winter, not so good... Here's your dog!
Sophie: Snoopy, come here! Thank you for the mountain bike. I'm going with my parents to canoeing.
Emmett: Be careful! The river is dangerous and the radio announced rain and storm!
Sophie: Well! Look, it's sunny! Bye!
Emmett: You'll be back around five? So, let's meet on the terrace by the river.
Sophie: Maybe!

And she laughs.