4.30 pm

Emmett is scared. The thunder is loud and the lightning is bright and creepy.

Emmett: Stop! You can't get of the tree!
Xavier: But my scooter!

Emmett wants to grab Xavier's hand to stop him, but his foot slips on the wet branch and he almost falls over.

Xavier: Emmett!

Xavier quickly grabs the arm of his best friend because he doesn't want him to fall of the tree. Emmett is terrified. The river is loud, his hair is wet and he is cold.

Xavier: What are you trying to do, bringing yourself in dangerous situations like this?!

He quickly pulls Emmett back onto the branch, holding him and himself close to the trunk of the tree. Emmett is scared.

He holds tight onto the other, gripping his arms and closing his eyes. Hopefully this nightmare will end soon.

They stay like this for a while - Xavier pressed with his back against the tree, arms wrapped around Emmett, who is clawing onto him like a koala, water passing by quickly down below.

Xavier: You know... maybe we should head to hunters cabin? What do you think?

Hunters cabin - not actually belonging to a hunter, but an old man who lives in the village, is located not too far away, in the woods behind the campsite, up the river. Rented to the owners of the camp, Xavier's parents, the boys like to spend their free time there.

Emmett nods his head, still shaky, hearing the thunder and the water rushing past them.