My Painter.(Tanjiro x Artist!reader)

requested by: @-GIYUUSBESTIESABITO-

🌸

You were Tanjiros girlfriend٫ you both loved each other very much. One of your hobbies was painting٫and it was the hobby you were most good at٫and you loved painting٫so whats the harm?

"Hi tanjiro! Can you come to my painting room? I need you so I can paint you since your the perfect person to paint!"

"Aw٫darling٫of course! Lead the way٫honey."

You took his hand and led him to your room. It was filled with painting items. Canvasses٫paint٫buckets٫all that stuff.

"Wow٫you told me you liked to paint٫but I didnt think you liked it this much!"

"haha٫ yeah! I have lots of supplies٫so you can come in here when you wanna paint with me!"

"ill be sure to paint with you someday!"

"Okay tanjiro٫ Sit right here and smile for me!"

He did what you said and you were getting ready the paint.

"Okay tanjiro٫ dont move."

You were sketching him and the chair and when you were finished with that٫you did the background. You got the colors for the background and painted that first٫but slowly٫so you wouldn't mess up٫and when you were almost finished with the background٫it was night.

"Darling٫arent you tired? We should go to sleep."

"Oh uh٫you can go٫ill come soon٫dont wait for me!"

"Hm..okay."

He got up and gave you a kiss on your cheek before leaving. You smiled and continued to finish the background which took some time because of blending and shading and that. Since painting to you is no joke٫you took long to finish the background. It was probably 6:30 or something. Just as you were gonna start on the chair٫guess who came in.

"Honey? Did you sleep at all last night?"

"Huh? Oh I dont know٫what time is it?"

"Its 6:35٫darling."

"Oh٫ then I have stayed up! Sorry dear٫i was just focused on this painting!"

"Please sleep next time٫okay sweetie?"

"Yes dear٫ I will. But can you come here and sit again?"

"Thats exactly what I was gonna do."

He sat down and you continued to paint but slowly so you wouldn't mess up. you finished painting and shading and blending the chair part but night emerged once again.

"Okay im gonna go to sleep٫but please٫go to bed soon٫okay?"

"I will!"

He left the room from there. You continued painting but a wave of sleepiness washed over you but decided to keep going. It was 3:00 when you really wanted to sleep.

"mm..im tired.."

You kept going.

"Honey٫ you're still awake?"

"Yeah..i wanna finish this so you can have it so im trying to finish it by sacrificing my sleep.."

"Darling٫ I dont need a painting to feel happy because I already have you."

"Aw٫tanjiro..your so sweet..hehe.."

"Okay٫just come with me honey."

He took your hand in his and dragged you to a beautiful place. It had prairie roses everywhere and had wisteria everywhere. Tanjiro sat down and brought you with him. He laid you on his chest as you slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Nothing can make me happier than having you in my life. Loving dreams٫from me. Goodnight٫my beauty."

He said as he hugged you tight while falling asleep.

I really hoped you liked this٫ especially you٫ @-GIYUUSBESTIESABITO- . Sorry that this is short٫and im sorry if this didnt turn out how you wanted it to٫and will rewrite if needed. Other than that٫thank you for reading this! Have an amazing day/night!

Word count : 574