Pretty Tears (Modern!RengokuxModern!Sad!Reader)

Requested by my biggest requester : @-GIYUUSBESTIESABITO-

Play song above for better reading..or dont

Key:
(b/n) - bestie name
(bf/n) - boyfriend name

"Hi (bf/n)! Do you like the dress I bought? I think its really!-"

"Its okay I guess."

"Oh uhm..is something wrong? Do you not like-"

"I said it looks okay!.."

"Okay..Do you wanna dance?"

"Uhh..Maybe later?"

"Okay. Ill go talk to (b/n) then. Bye."

"Wait! Tell her I said hi!"

"Um..okay.."

You walked over to (b/n) but couldn't shake off the fact that (bf/n) was so eager to try to talk to (b/n) but not you. You still walked over to her and saw her talking to a popular girl.

"Oh..Hi (b/n)! How are you? I like your dress!"

"Shes so annoying like- OHHH HI (Y/N)! I wasn't saying anything dont worry!..."

You both stood in silence until she remembered what else you said. The other girl was gone by the time.

"Im good. Your dress is...cute..aswell."

"Thank you! Also٫before we start talking٫(bf/n) said hi!"

"Really? hm.."

"Okay so anyway! So yesterday when I went to the mall..."

You were talking to (b/n) for awhile but noticed that she was looking at where (bf/n) was. She suddenly spoke.

"Hey (Y/N)٫im gonna go but..ill be back.."
She said without looking at you.

"Oh uh..but why are you going?"

"Why do you wanna know? Just let me go٫ill be back."
She sounded really irritated.

"Mhm..ok.."

She then speed walked away like she wanted something from that direction. You just went over to sit on the bleachers and go on your phone until you noticed that you saw (b/n) and (bf/n) leave the room so you decided to follow them secretly. They went out into the hallway and turned the corner. As you peeked over you saw them holding each other and they start to speak.

"(bf/n)٫im so happy to finally be with you instead of (Y/N). She's really annoying and keeps talking for days! But she's gone so now we are alone."

"I feel that way about her aswell. I only dated her because of her looks٫but she looks worse than ever. You are so much prettier."

"Did you see her dress? Its really ugly٫but I had to say it was cute because she wont be my friend anymore."

"Same. Your dress is much more beautiful. You are so much better than her."

"Aw٫(bf/n)! Your so sweet!"

And their faces slowly closed in to each other until there was no gap between their lips. Tears were falling from your eyes as you listened and watched all of this happen. You then went over and yelled at them.

"(BF/N)! (B/N)!"

They looked at you with horror in their eyes.

"(Y/N)٫i can explain-"

"NO! I DONT WANNA HEAR IT! I HEARD EVERYTHING YOU SAID ABOUT ME! WE ARE DONE! (B/N) WE ARE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE!"

You punched both of them before running to the rooftop and turning to hide in the isolated part of the roof. You sat and cried.

"Im sitting here٫crying in a prom dress. Id be the prom queen if crying was a contest. Makeup is running down٫feelings are all around٫How did I get here? I need to know.."

You then felt someone pull you and hug you from behind.

"H-huh? W-Who are you?- Oh! K-Kyojuro!"
You wiped your tears and tried to get rid of the mascara that ran down your face.

"Hi Kyojuro. What are you doing here?"

"(Y/N)٫dont lie. I know you were crying٫its ok٫let it all out."

You were trying not to cry but your throat hurt badly. When he said let it all out you couldn't help it and bawled in his arms. You turned around to hug him and your tears and mascara were staining his shirt but he didn't mind. He was rubbing your back as you cried your heart out. You calmed down and moved your face away from his shirt.

"O-Oh my gosh y-your shirt! Kyojuro i-im so sorry!-"

"Shh (Y/N)٫its fine. I saw what happened٫dont waste your pretty tears on him٫he's not worth it."
He said as he wiped your tears away with his hand while holding your face.

"M-mhm.."

He pulled out a tissue and wiped your droopy mascara away.

"Thank you..Kyojuro.."

"He never deserved someone as beautiful as you٫you are an elegant beauty while he is just a low-life scum.."
He looked infuriated when he said scum.

"Its okay Kyojuro. Im fine now."

"I guess. Since he doesn't have a divine girl like you now٫maybe I could be the one who has your love."

"H-Huh?.."
You were flustered at this comment.

"Yeah..Honestly..Ive liked you for a long time٫(Y/N)٫but since you had a boyfriend٫i could only stand by watch as you gave him your heart and he threw it away without you noticing. But now that you two aren't together٫it can be me and you instead."

"R-really?.."

"(Y/N)٫I would never say that to anyone but you."

"Rengoku..thank you."
You hugged him when you said thank you and it took a second to process your hug and then he embraced you back.

You took your face away from his body and you both stargazed٫staying in that position for some time.

Bonus!

You both returned while you kept nodding because your energy was running low and as he approached your fake friend and boyfriend they ran up to you.

"(Y/N) We are so sorr-"

"Do not even try to apologize. She is my girlfriend now and she doesn't want a friend like you by her side. If I hear that you have caused problems to her I will not hesitate to make you feel the same."
He pointed to who he was talking about/to while threatening them. They immediately left out of fear.

He figured that you wouldn't make it home so he brought you to his house instead. He gave you his clothes and left for you to change. It was just a little big so it didnt bother you. He came back in and changed while you weren't looking. He helped you get to the bed and you fell asleep seconds later. He got on with you and he cuddled you until he fell asleep aswell.

First of all٫ I am SO SORRY!!!!! For not uploading! Second of all٫i missed you all very much. I just got really unmotivated because of homework. Anyway٫i hope you enjoyed our donut boy! Enjoy your stay!

Word count: 1128