Positive! (GiyuuxPregnant!Reader)

Requested by: crystxlx_

(extremely sorry for not responding!!! i was taking a break because of writers block (aka the instructor)

(extremely sorry for not responding!!! i was taking a break because of writers block (aka the instructor)..but now that im back im doing it!! hooray!!)

Next stop: fluff

🌸

You were sleeping, but you woke up after you had a sick feeling. You looked around you and you realized you were in bed with your husband, Giyuu. You were wearing what you usually do, but that wasnt your concern right now. You felt like you were gonna hurl, so you immediately got up and ran to the bathroom.

You opened the door and fell on your knees in front of the toilet as you held your hair and threw up. Giyuu soon arrived and he stood behind you as he held your hair. He simply just rubbed circles on you back as you vomited in the toilet.

As you finished you looked at Giyuu with small tears in you eyes that built up after you puked. You collectively looked at eachother, knowing what each other was thinking.

The bathroom door was closed, and Giyuu was leaning outside on it. You were currently inside, taking a pregnancy test. You weren't exactly sure what you would do if it came out positive, but you know that you are not aborting it if it came out positive.

After you finished, you looked at the results..

It was positive.

You turned the knob on the door, which was Giyuu's cue to stop leaning on it. You didnt want to look him in the eye just yet.

"Giyuu..it..it said it was positive."

Giyuu was not a man of expression, but that title faded away when his eyes widened.

"Y-You sure? You checked both of them, right?"

"I did, Giyuu. They are both positive.."

You stood silent after, staring at the floor. Your vision was getting blurry, and you felt your nose getting stuffy. Before you knew it, you started crying, raising your hands to your eyes to wipe your tears away.

"G-Giyuu! I want to take care of this child, but what if im not ready yet? I dont know!"

He hugged you tightly, letting you cry on him. He shushed you quietly, patting your head slowly to calm you down.

"It's okay darling. How about you fix yourself up, maybe take a nice bath?..We can talk about it after. It'll be okay. It's gonna be okay."

After your mini sob-session you nodded and you both got ready for the day and fixed yourselves up.

You both were now sitting on the couch, you fidgeting with your fingers while Giyuu patiently waiting for you to speak.

"Giyuu. I want this child. I want to keep it, but I
want you to have a say on it too. Do you want to keep it."

When you asked that, it seemed as if he was deep in thought.

"I..really dont know (Y/N). I dont want to get rid of it, but then again we dont know if we are capable of taking care of a baby."

He said. He looked really guilty, but you didn't know why.

"..."

"..."

"..Maybe we can ask Mitsuri? I heard she had kids with Obanai."

"Not a bad idea. She might have a lot of experience on the baby things, but she surely must still be learning about the kid things."

He replied, actually giving that idea some thought.

"Or maybe we can ask Gyomei. Ive seen him around children. He is really good with them."

"That is smart, but does he know how to deal with infants?"

"..I dont think so? I haven't seen him around babies."

"Then all we have is Mitsuri right now.."

You both thought for a few moments.

"Maybe Sane-"

"No."

"Okay."

He was quick to deny Sanemi. You were gonna suggest him because he took care of Genya along with his siblings too when they were younger, but Giyuu barely wants to even hear you utter his name.

"I dont know anyone else."

"..Maybe that Tanjiro kid? He said he had lots of siblings. He could be some help."

"Oh yeah! Definitely!"

"Hm. Tanjiro and Mitsuri now, possibly Gyomei."

"..All this thinking is giving me a headache. Im done for today."

You said as you slumped back into the couch.

"Im seriously worried though, Giyuu. There are so many things that come with pregnancy. Im nervous. What if-"

"(Y/N), Dont worry about it. Let's see how it works out for a little, and if you dont like it, let's do what you want, okay? No more What-Ifs."

Giyuu said, giving you a small smile.

You stared at him and nodded, thinking about it.

"Okay, yeah. There's nothing to worry about. We have friends that can help us! Yeah!"

You said, hyping yourself up.

"That's the (Y/N) I know. Glad you aren't stressed anymore, honey."

"..."

"..."

"Lets go baby shopping-"

"Fine."

Bonus because im really sorry!!!

"Hm.. Giyuu! Which one is cuter? The one with stripes or the one with the hearts?"

You said, holding up onesies.

He carefully looked at them both and then pointed to the one with hearts.

"That one."

And you threw it in the cart along with all the other things.

"Oh my gosh Giyuu look! There's furniture over there for babies!"

And you ran to the aisle.

"Slow down (Y/N)!-"

Who told you that i was gone for over a year??..Okay but yeah. Writer-chan is SERIOUSLYY SORRY!!! There is just so much i can do. But dont worry about me! Im fine. Hope you enjoyed this. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CRYSTXLX IF YOU DIDNT WANT IT TO GO THIS WAY THEN TELL ME OKAY? I want you to enjoy my stories!! Ok writer-chan out! Love you!!

See you at the next stop~

Word count: 969