XXVIII | Malediktator

Ms Bustier displayed a video on the projector that started off by Chloe sitting high and mighty as if in an interview. "Hello, everyone. It's me, Chloe Bourgeois, everyone's favorite classmate! I'm happy to share my thrilling life with you all, and today, Ladybug showed up asking for advice!"

The camera shifted to the other side of the table revealing an off looking Ladybug. "Hey, Chloe! You know I'm so lucky to have a friend like you! I admire you so much." "Ladybug" gushed, putting her hands on her cheek in awe.

Chloe appeared back on the screen, waving a dismissive hand at "Ladybug". "Oh, please, I'm lucky to have a hero as a friend!"

"Well, it's not everyday you get to hang out with the daughter of the mayor of Paris!"

Chloe laughed. "You're so right!" Both Chloe and "Ladybug" did a twin, automatic-sounding laugh, holding their hands over part their mouths masking it.

"Hey, that's not Ladybug!" Ivan yelled. "That's you, Chloe!"

Chloe whipped her head around glaring at the others. "Of course it's the real Ladybug!" She defended.

Marinette slapped her hand on her forehead, shaking her head. Ms Bustier spoke up. "But, Chloe, could you tell me why you chose to do an assignment about yourself..." She asked.

"Well, our assignment was to choose an important person in French history! I would consider someone who is the daughter of the mayor very important! I'll be next, you know! Even Ladybug says so." Chloe unpauses the video. "I cannot wait until Chloe Bourgeois gets her father's position. She makes us stronger! She truly is miraculous!" "Ladybug" said.

"Chloe, it's so obvious that's you dressed up as Ladybug! You didn't even bother to match her hair color!" Alya pointed out.

"Uh- she just dyed it blonde to look like me!" The whole class fell into a fit of laughter, mocking Chloe.

"Ugh! You all are a bunch of losers!" Chloe rushed back to her seat crossing her arms. "Except you, adri-kins, and... [Y/N] too! None of you deserve to see the rest of my documentary!"

"Oh, what a shame." Marinette mumbled sarcastically. The classes laughter grew, and Marinette looked around surprised people heard her.

Chloe gasps, looking around at everyone laughing at her, including Sabrina. "I saw you laughing with the other idiots! You're fired!" Sabrina whines. "I've betrayed my best friend!"

"Let's be honest here, Chloe, someone like you could never be mayor! You're selfish, ignorant, and mean! You'd only mess up all the good stuff we have!" Alya went off on Chloe. Alix agreed. "You'll burn this place to the ground."

"You all will pay for your insults!" Chloe stood up walking out the classroom. "Chloe, class isn't over!" Ms Bustier said, but Chloe ignored and continued out the class.

You hesitantly stood up, walking after Chloe. You gave Adrien a look as if telling him to come with you, before giving Ms Bustier a tiny smile. "We'll be right back Ms Bustier." You noticed a shocked look on Marinette's face, watching you walk out the room with Adrien.

"Chloe!" You called, seeing her already down the last step. She stopped, looking up at you and Adrien. "Hm. What do you want? Are you here to make me feel worse?!" Chloe immediately went into defense mode, crossing her arms over her chest.

You quickly went down the steps to be on Chloe's level, Adrien following close behind. "It's okay, Chloe. I'm sorry the class made fun of you. I know you mean well when you do some of the stuff you do. Even if you think we're all against you, I promise we aren't. I'm here for you, and so is Adrien. You just need help expressing your emotions in a positive manner." Chloe's eyebrows furrowed looking at the ground sadly. She shook her head, going back into her defensive attitude. "I don't need your pity. I'm going to talk to my mother." Chloe huffed, stomping away from both you and Adrien.