Chapter 1

/////Authors note: If you injoy this story please leave a star or follow me for more!!!//////

"Midoriya?" Izuku quickly wiped his face before looking over the couch. "Todoroki what's up?"

Izuku knew he was caught, despite wearing scent blockers he had been whimpering and crying loudly thinking no one else would still be up at this time.

Todoroki sat by with the same expressionless face but put a comforting hand on his back.

Izuku could not hold in the damn anymore and broke down. Telling the beta of what had been the worst night of his life and crying while he listened and gave him the comfort of his scent and words.

When he calmed down to sniffles Todoroki decided it was safe to talk. "How many months till the baby are due?"

"In.. in 8 months. I just found out today..." Izuku choked. "I don't know what to do, I already hide my scent with the coller and the scent blockers since they are required for me as the only omega in the hero course but what if he finds out? What if he just-"

"Bakugou would not do that." Wow, shouto Todorki denying the fact bakugou would be angry about something shocker. But he knows Bakugou has never been one to never give up on anything.

He was an arrogant asshole alpha but he is a guy to be nice and caring under the surface. He also made his feelings well known if he dislikes someone or something so him letting Midoriya call him Kacchan and share a heat with him showed that he wanted others to know that midoriya was his and his alone.

Plus he knows Bakugou was the guy that did not want to share something heat sharing with someone he did not plan to marry.

"So you expect in January?" Izuku nodded as he whipped his tears.

"I already told Awizawa sensei and he gave me a stronger scent blocker so no one can smell an impregnated omega from me while I finish some classes before I go do online when my baby comes," Izuku explained. Todorki whined. His only first friend besides Iida was going to be so alone.

"Then let me and the others help you," Todorki said releasing some of his scents for the omega. "We will help you with anything you need. Don't push us away please." shouto begged. He did not want to remember the last time his friend had tried doing something alone. It almost resulted in his death.

Luckily Midorya agreed. He told Ochako and iida with Tsuyu as they all held izuku as he cried. Unlike Todoroki however, the two agreed on not telling bakugou which Made Shouto so confused.

Bakugou was hot-headed and was focusing on being a hero but he surely would take responsibility for his actions. He was stubborn about his beliefs and refused on backing down for anything other than that.

Like when an omega tried to put moves on him when the two were interning for an endeavor and were patrolling at a mall. But Bakugou was disgusted and he snarled and almost ripped the omegas neck clean off.

He only let Izuku subtly scent him and he would even yell if anyone committed how nice it smelled. Shouto once asked to be scented but he almost got tackled by Bakugou when he came to class smelling similar to the omega.

Todorki knew that it was Bakugous way of being possessive and showing his affection. However, when it Came to izuku realizing this fact it was harder.

Bakugou was hard with words since he was more of an actions person. However, Izuku was more of a talking person. Izuku knew everything about Bakugou yet there was this wall that Izuku and Bakugou never could break down unless they both talked.