Chapter 4

As the days went on Bakugou and Izumo got more and more used to one another.

It was not as fast as Bakugou would hope. As Izumo would push Bakugou's buttons and test the pro heroes' patience. Like running around the house, taking bakugou's belongings, drawing on bakugou's belongings, throwing tantrums when Bakugous messed with his things, and at some point even throwing something at pro Hero.

But Bakugou would just take Izumo to the park for fresh air, find his belongings, put it in a higher place, complement Izumo's drawings, and say he wants Izuku to see them get the brat to feel ashamed and wash them off. And each tantrum he had Bakugou let him have it to calm down.

Izuku and Bakugou were able to bring the brat to their dates and Izumo slowly started to let the two have their romantic moments. (aside from the pure disgust he had when the two flirted and kissed.)

A big accomplishment he had was when Izumo came home from school and plopped a drawing on Bakugou's bed when he was folding his laundry and the pup ran to his room. Bakugou was confused and noticed Izumo had drawn a picture of him carrying Izumo on his shoulders and Izuku holding his hand.

His alpha preened and he was so in love with it that he took a picture and posted it online without a second thought.

Of course, the internet exploded in mostly positive feedback on him having a pup however there was a backlash on hiding his mate but soon when deku came home the two talked it out and gladly decided it was time to come out to the public about being mates.

Izumo was still a child so he did not know what was so important but seemed delighted when the fans of the pro heroes got toys for him.

Everything was going great as Bakugou was able to return to pro-hero work. His alpha was whining as he had to separate from his pup but it quickly turned to happiness when his son let him scent him before leaving. It was quick and had his son flushing angrily but made the alpha happy his son wanted to smell like him.

Izuku and he finally decided to have Bakugou in his nest as now Izumo seemed fine with the two being a couple. Izumo however ruins some opportunities for the alpha.

He had gotten home from work too tired and stressed. Izuku was in his nest and chirped when the front door opened. Bakugou preened on Izku peeking up and smiling seeing the alpha. Bakugou and Izuku were in the bathtub as Izuku scrubbed him when Bakugou began pinching his cheek and scolding Izuku for staying up and not eating.

Huffing he dried the nerd off who was playing on his phone and then ate some of the dekus food he had made, it was not bad. (It was terrible but Bakugou loved it and swore to the gods above that he and only him will have Dekus delicious meals made by his omega.)

Then in bed things got heated when Izuku was scenting him and Bakugou was shirtless. He was flustered for smelling the nerd's scent after a long day and his rut was coming in two weeks. He nipped Izukus's neck making Izuku squeak but he liked it, he wanted to mark him. But I needed to wait.

However, he was impatient. He began sucking on Izukus's neck as Deku purred, making Bakugou growl. He was sliding his hand down to touch deku-

"PAPA!" Izuku shoved Bakugou immediately Bakugou then looked up from the nest as Izuku bolted up to see Izumo in his almighty onesie holding a stuffed squid.

"What's wrong, Izumo? Had a bad dream?" Izuku said sweetly while Bakugou glared at the brat who was shedding crocodile tears.

"Yeah," Izumo said in a cute voice Bakugou only heard the brat use with Izuku or other adults. "I-I had a dream about..." the brat walked to Izuku who was out of the nest bending down to hold him.