Chapter 3

Bakugou realized his pup was more of a handful than he had originally thought because the second he went to take the fucker to change the fucker refused to wear any shirt he picked out for him to wear. Which pissed him the hell off.

Sure the other outfits the nerd had for his pup were adorably cute and his room looked like a fukin jungle gym with a fukin slide as the bed looked like a fukin castle. The fucker candy cane shit face made it for him which pissed his alpha off.

But his problem was that the clothes were cutesy and stupidly light-colored which would make him look bad since he dresses like a bad boy biker while this brat was dressed in a cutesy outfit that would make him get laughed at. Or even get accused of being some child abductor.

Growling he laced an outfit he had bought for his son of a black shirt with flamed words saying" Destroyer" and jeans and small boots.

His son frowned and crossed his arms and looked at two of the outfits.

"You can pick between these two outfits." Bakugou negotiated as he took a turtle shirt with shorts boots and a turtle knitted hat.

Bakugou watched in horror as the brat immediately went for the cutest outfit.

"I'm wearing Papas." He declared again bearing his small fangs. "Papa lets me pick what I want!" He then shoved Bakugou out of his room with a slam. Bakugou felt his alpha kick him over being embarrassed about what his son liked and a bit angry that his son did not want the clothes he picked.

When his pup is dressed he puts the backpack filled with little snacks, baby wipes, and a diaper. (Yeah the brat was potty trained but better take no chances.) His pup put on his backpack and his hat as Bakugou put on his leather coat and boots.

Ready to head out the door. He noticed the pup struggling with tying his shoes. The pup was huffing and turning red, Bakugou rolled his eyes.

He bent down and tied his pup's sneakers and opened the door. However, He forgot he was dealing with a child and was unprepared when the child bolt out the door down the hallway.

"Little fucker." Bakugou growled after he slammed the door forgetting to lock it as he had to run through the halls for the giggled fucken brat who ran as his backpack made sounds, probably destroying the crackers and cookies he had put in there.

Bakugou was luckily able to catch the brat and dragged him, crying and screaming, to his car. A few bystanders looked at them funny but one death glare and a snarl hushed them real quick.

Izumo was hard to put in his seat as he was stubbornly yelling how he was a big boy and no longer wanted to sit in a booster seat. Then on the ride, he kept hitting bakugou's back of his car seat.

Bakugou was happy that dealing with his annoying friends helped him get some patience through the ride or else he would have yelled at the pup.

He thankfully made it to the store and unbuckled him as they went inside. He put the brat in the cart as they strolled inside. He was crossing his arms, frowning as Bakugou got some food. He made sure to get the non-refrigerated foods first and since he had some dishes and cups and utensils he did not need to worry about them. Once he headed to the refrigerator food section he got veggies, fruits, and meat.

"No Carrots!" Izumo yelled when Bakugou reached for them. Bakugou rolled his eyes and put them down.

"Your dad thinks you like it." He said witch Izumo hummed.

"I eat whatever papa feeds me. Because before he looked sad all the time." Izumo said in a normal tone while looking around the store. "He never even let me go shopping like this before."

Bakugoou felt his alpha whine for their omega. Izuku has trouble with paparazzi so of course, he is scared for his pup. Luckily Bakugou has a rep to keep the fuckers from even bringing him up in interviews, since the last time they tried to ask about him mating some model he blew them up and almost went feral till his idiot friends pulled him off as he chewed up the camera.

He had a right to be pissed!

He looked at the prices of the meat while Izumo looked around.

"Are you a hero like a papa too?" Izumo asked which Bakugou felt his alpha preen. This was his time to show off.

"Damn right. I am." Bakugou pretended to put his hands on his hips, puffing his chest in confidence awaiting his since praise.

"Well, my favorite hero is uncle Sho after papa," Izumo said, jumping in his seat.

HALF AND HALF??? Bakugou frowned and felt his alpha wanted to strangle a certain human being.

"That extra is no better than me! I am one of the top 5 heroes in Japan!" Bakugou yelled but his son frowned and shook his head.

"Sho is number 7! My favorite number is 7! And Papa is my number 1 hero only for me!" Izumo said, struggling with speaking as he began playing with another toy from his backpack which was a small almighty toy that was on that shitty off-brand show Izuku and Bakugou would watch as children.

Bakugou angrily paid for the groceries as his alpha felt offended. His kid was proud of his soon-to-be mate, sure but that shitty half and the half bastard was a problem. Sure the fucker helped Izuku a lot in his place and had no romantic feelings for his nerd whatsoever but he wanted to show his son he was better than that fucker. He grimaced even thinking of the fucker trying to take his family. Luckily he was able to get the nerd to get married to him. Now they had to find a way to get the brat to get along with him and find some sort of common ground.

Once the two had made it to Aunties house, Izumo immediately ran to her, almost making her fall. She smelled like home, not like his with an angry yelling mother who was like him which made them fight a lot but the home like when he would visit Izuku when they were younger. The plump beta smelled of gingerbread cookies and hot chocolate.

He even smelled the faint smell of pine trees from her mate who was going to retire soon and spend his time with his mate. Bakugou feels lucky he and Izuku never had to worry about being apart. Bakugou made that mistake once and like hell he could go through that shit again for his mate and his pup.

Bakugou felt awkward at first seeing the woman from the history he had with izuku, but after the first few visits, she warmed up to him and allowed him to propose to Izuku. It was magical. The two went out to look at Christmas lights and saw fireworks. Bakugou was nervous the whole night and just pulled off the band-aid.

He proposed and Izuku said yes, accepting his courting. Izuku was tearing up and Bakugou flushed as he hugged and kissed his omega. They also got into a .... spicy night before heading back home to the still sleeping Izumo. This happened a few weeks ago and smiled at the thought of being able to spend time with his mate and maybe get a chance to take care of a pregnant mate...maybe...he hoped. He wanted to be there to rub his mate's belly and cuddle in the omega's nest and scent him as he kissed his mark from when he would mate with him on their wedding night.

"Why do you have an ugly look on your face?" The brat who was playing with his toys said looking at his dad with disgust, which made Bakugou snap.

"OI shut up or I will blast you to the moon!" Bakugou growled as his son only did the same back showing his small fangs. He knows the brat's quirk and was happy it was like his but no way in hell was he going to take this shit.

"TRY ME, OLD MAN! I WILL END YOU!" Growled the brat.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING OLD MAN!? I AM THE SAME AGE AS YOUR PAPA!" Bakugou growled as the brat lunged at him, starting their wrestling match. He may have called his mom an old hag but he never in a million years thought it would happen to him with his good complexion.

Inko watched from the side smiling as she watched the way Izumo was trying so hard to try and act tough for his dad. If only he did not have his father's stubbornness.