Chapter 2

Sure Bakugou wanted to get to know his son better sure. Yes, he wanted to prove he was the best alpha for Midoriya to mate with. But he never expected to have that sort of problem.

"Papa! Aaaah!" Midoriya happily feed Izumo another spoonful of his food as the brat giggled with glee as he sat in the restraint high chair in between Bakugou and Midoriya in his little small version of a tux.

The dates they were always on were always them talking about plans for the agency and how they planned on letting Bakugou move in since he was planning on letting Bakugou court him and Bakugou was planning on building a relationship with his pup.

But he was having second thoughts cause the brat was taking all the attention acting like he did not have two hands to feed himself. A felt mixed feelings in this situation; one was happy with the sight of his soon-to-be mate feeding his pup, while the other just felt possessive with the nerds attention being on the brat.

"Kacchan, your agency is still needing to move furniture before you can do patrols?" Midoriya said that Bakugou had easily detected a meaning behind those words. Well, it is a perfect opportunity for this topic since the brat was here. They looked lost as he looked at his dam in confusion as he cutely furrowed his brows pouting as Midoriya put the spoon down halting his feeding to the pup.

"Yeah, and I need to look for a place to live..." Bakugou hinted as Midoriya and Bakugou were now acting like it was going to be Izumos decision since Izuku wanted to see how he felt about Bakugou first hand to see how they will need to fix their relationship as well as how to get the two close before telling the pup of their engagement.

Izumo looked as though he thought for a moment with a frown before looking up at his dam.

"He can live with us, papa!" The brat said trying to act cute as Izuku petted his hair happily. But Bakugou saw something through that brat. A scheme was being planned and he knows it. The brat was the same one that tied up shitty hair and had kicked his knee so hard leaving a bruise.

SO when the next few days they were bringing his furniture and clothes which were both the best and worst things as he was able to spend more time talking with deku and showing off his strength and cooking skills, there was the brat also acting hurt or tired needing to be held or in this case, refusing to eat.

It was the morning after they were finished moving furniture around and getting Bakugous temporary room ready (till he can mate with Izuku but the brat does not need to know.) and he decided to cook some ground beef mixed with chopped up carrots and potatoes with a side of white rice since there were no eggs or other ingredients to make pancakes.

(Bakugou made a note to go shopping to get some real food for his mate and pup to eat cause the only shit they had was canned food or sweets.)

When he put the lid on the saute pot that he had brought to use. Cause the nerd of course had only a frying pan and a pot. After pouring a little bit of water to steam the chopped carrots and potatoes, in walked the nerd with a sleepy smile.

"Good morning Kacchan." The omega said with his droopy eyes his messy green morning hair as his baggy shirt and allmight pants as his slippers dragged on the floor. Bakugou enjoyed the calm smell from the omega and hated how soon the smell would be covered by the scent blockers and the shitty collar.

Bakugou ruffled the nerd's hair to snap him awake which made the nerd confused. "Go wash your face! And brush your hair, or you aren't eating shit!" Bakugou bluffed as he would still gladly feed the nerd, but he did want the nerd to get ready to get back to work as he would be stuck watching the brat and have 'bonding time.