Chapter 5

Izumo sniffled as he hid under his blanket. They were going to throw him out. Izumo should have known that man would take not only his papa but his place! He should have known the alpha would try and get rid of him the first chance he got! How could his papa do this to him? Did his papa not want him anymore?

Was Uncle Sho going to love the baby more than him? Was the baby going to take his friend away? Was the baby going to take his room away? Was Izumo going to be stuck living in a basement? Or be sent to an orphanage?

Will he have to live on the streets? It was going to be hard finding food... If he ate his carrots and stopped bothering the old man would he not kick him out? If he was a good boy they would not leave him, right?

Izumo sniffled and heard his bedroom door open slowly. Izumo knew who it was. But he was really mad right now.

He felt his papa put a hand on his back and swiftly turned away with a loud "Hmph! NO!"

"OI!" Izumo looked confused, not seeing his papa but the old man.

"What are YOU doing here?!" Izumo growled, standing up, and dropping his blanket.

"I'm here cause your papa is cleaning up the smoke you left from exploding!"The old man nagged as he pinched Izumo's cheek.

"Shut it old man!" Izumo growled, slapping the old man's hands off his cheek.

But the man growled back just as angry. "OI! I AM NOT OLD!"

Izumo put his hands on his hips and swayed them side to side as he sang in a sing-song voice. "Old man! Oldie man! You are an OLDI Oldie Oldie man!"

Bakugou growled knowing he was not going to punch the theBartt as 1) It was the brat's birthday. 2) There were witnesses.

"Listen here, you worried your dad back there after he shared the news of you getting a younger sibling," Bakugou said as he crossed his arms looking down at the brat who kept his hands on his hip making the same angry face he would make when his mom forced him into those ugly suits for pictures. "What's the problem? Scared that you're not going to be number one anymore?"

Izumo glared up at him. "Shut up! You're the reason my dads not going to love me anymore!"

Izumo started balling and swinging his arms. "My papa is going to forget about me! A-And replace me! Because I hate carrots and-And not big like other kids! And an-'' Izuku took a deep breath and fell on his bum before crying. "I WANT PAPA!!!"

Izumo was bawling and sniffling at this point and Bakugou Sighed. His son was, from what he could get, thinking Bakugou and the nerd were going to replace him and probably abandon him after the new pup was born. Which would never be the case.

He loved his pup and would never think of abandoning anyone from his family. Sure he was very happy to be able to be there for his pregnant mate and cuddle him. He could not do so before and like damn he would miss this chance.

But with Izumo feeling left out he realized he was going to find a new idea on how to do those things for his mate.

Bakugou sighed and pulled his son into a hug which Izumo allowed him to while whipping his eyes as Bakugou rubbed his hands on his son's back and released a small coon and released his calming scent.

Izumo slowly calmed down and sniffled a bit as Bakugou kept cooning. "We would never do that. I'm your dad. I would not leave you. Or your papa.." again. Bakugou mentally promised in a soft voice low and not loud and barbaric like he always was. Izumo placed his face on Bakugou's side of the neck as he sniffled.