Vol_1__Part_08

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dated: November, 5th, 2022

It's 25 degree Celsius with 72% humidity here.

Last part was about the 3 way conversation among Nadi, Mohana and Monami.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friendship map:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Monami left Nabin to meet up with Nadi, he walked ahead thinking about the conversation he just overheard and the implications. He needed something to keep him thinking too much about it. And then he saw Mounish coming back to the classroom from god knows where.

"You're coming to the party tonight. Right?"

"What party?" Mounish was visibly surprised. He wasn't aware of any party.

"The one Abhi's throwing."

"I don't think I'm invited there."

"Neither am I. But I'm still gonna show up. So will everyone. And so should you."

"Who is included in this everybody?"

"As far as I've heard Abhay will be there. So will Nilay. And Suhas probably. Not sure about that one though. And all other Abhi's actual friends. "

"You are sure it's alright to just show up there?"

"Yes. It's Abhi. He throws parties, like, every other week. He won't mind."

"What's the party about?"

"No idea. Probably the end of school life party."

"Ok. Cool. Text me when you're coming. And any girls?"

"Girls?? Really? Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"That's why I'm asking. If there's gonna be other girls I'll bring her as well."

"Oh!! I thought of something else. I heard some of the girls will be there. Haven't heard about any of Sunanda's friends though."

"Ok. Cool."

"By the way, can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Don't get me wrong. But I was just wondering, like, do you really love her?"