Vol_1__Part_13

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dated: May 14th, 2023

Last part was about two consecutive conversations one between Abhay and Sagar and the other between Abhay and Suhas. Both were about Abhay trying to make them feel less down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Relation Map:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the recess break the classes resumed again. But it was for name's sake. They were the last 3 classes of their school life. And Everybody, including the teachers, didn't have any intention of doing any actual study related things in those 3 periods. It was almost a said rule that for the last 3 classes teachers will come, take attendance and then leave giving the students full control of what they want to do during this time. Of course, they didn't have unlimited freedom. There were rules in place, like there were not to disturb any other classes, they were not to leave school premises, they were not to be involved in any unethical actions, they were not to do anything that is against school's policy, they were not to bring mobile phones. The last one was very loosely observed as nobody ever did an inspection on that.

The atmosphere there was becoming gloomier as the end was approaching. Everybody was in a melancholic mood. Some more than others. Abhay was wandering in the corridor observing everybody. On his way as he made eye contact with Bhaskar.

"Where were you?"

"I was talking to Suparna ma'am."

"About?"

"Chemistry."

"Between?"

"Nobody. I always liked chemistry. So, I wanted to talk to her about the future scope and that sort of thing."

"Why her? Huh? Why not Arpan sir? I smell something fishy."

"You always smell something fishy about everything. That's not new. I was more interested in talking to her because she's young so she kind of has a better idea about current scope and all. Plus, she's more friendly and she seems super interested in the field. And she actually has a master's degree in the field."

"Oh. I get it. cause she's young."

"That's what you heard! Out of everything I said!"

"Yep. That's what I heard. cause she's young."