Connector_1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dated: November  26th, 2022

This part is set 2 months before the end of school event i.e., 2 months before the ongoing volume 1 story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oye. Tomorrow's holiday. Let's go for a movie." Mounish asked Nabin as soon as he spotted Nabin in the recess break.

"Why? Won't Sunanda's parents leave her alone with you?"

"Something like that. She's inviting Sumana. Come with us. Please."

"You two will be all lovey-dovey. What am I supposed to do there?"

"Watch the movie."

"Which one? The one in front or the one that'll go on beside me?"

"We are not gonna do anything, especially when you'll be around."

"Look. You two are clearly in love. I get that. But why would I be willing to spend my money for the day? I get your point. You two have reasons. But why would I?"

"Ehh! Shut up. You're rich anyways. Plus I know where you spent loads of money. Don't act like you don't."

"Yea. But I get so many benefits. Like pleasure and all. But I am not gonna get anything in return for investing into your relationship."

"You were saying just yesterday that you feel bored with home and school and home and school. So, let's go for a movie. Four of us."

"But why are you asking me instead of your best-friends?" Even a five year old can figure out that there was salt in that statement.

"Who are you talking about?"

"Bhaskar and Nilay. Who else! You're always either with Sunanda or with them. And now you need something and suddenly remembered someone named Nabin."

"Oh God! Yes. They're my best friends. But that's during school. Outside of school they're very boring. You,on the other hand, are fun."

"You've Sunanda to have quote-unquote fun."

"That's a different thing. Besides you know Bhaskar. He wouldn't agree to go out. He'll probably be studying anyway. And Nilay, well, he'll want to ask Nadi as well. That's just too much work."

"Ok. Cool. When? What movie? Where?"

"Sunanda's deciding. I'll let you know tonight."

"Ok. cool. Just keep that in mind. It's me who's always there when you're in need. Not the other two."

"Oh come on. I know you'll be there when I need you. That's why we're so close friends."

As soon as Mounish finishes his sentence Binay shows up.

"Oye. One of you, please do me a favor."

"Here. Nabin's here. Sunanda's waiting for me." And Mounish left with that excuse without another single word.

"Wow!! Brilliant!!" Nabin was amazed. So was Binay.

"Anyways. I'm too tired to go up. Just go to class six section B. Ask who's Adam and just tell him Bimal sir's calling for him."