𝐯. confused

AS JUNE QUINN packed her heavy bag too stay with Sarah for a few days, she rushed herself as she hurried with her clothes, she couldn't stop thinking about the words that flooded her mind.

"Just like your mother!" He shouted. They followed her throughout her day. As she heard a honking she made her way outside, tears straddling her eyes.

"Get in." Rafe Cameron, Sarah's brother said. "Where's Sarah?" She peaked out her door, debating on even going outside near him. "What does that matter? She told me too come get you, get in the car." He demanded.

"Sassy bastard." She muffled, slamming the door as she hurried in the car.

Rafe stared at the sad look on her face as she crossed her arms, "You okay?"

"What?" She huffed, not believing what she was hearing. "Are you okay?" He repeated, more harshly this time. "What do you care? Drive." June dead-panned, obviously not liking the boy she was in the car with. Rafe huffed with a rough eye roll, starting up the car in clear frustration.

As she was in the car, she pulled from her mind, realizing she was missing one thing.

The pogues.

"Rafe, pull over." June spoke out, killing the silence between them. "What?" He squinted, "Pull over! Now, please."

"What the fuck? Where?" Rafe mumbled, giving in to the stubbornness. "By the Carrera food place." She said. "Great." Rafe hit the breaks as he practically sent her flying, swerving down the street.

As they arrive she didn't even say thank you. June was never fond of Rafe. He would always try and flirt with her and be touchy even though she was his sisters bestfriend. And she hated that. She feared it would make Sarah feel a type of way, which she didn't want at all.

"Yo." June rushed in, taking the plate of fries out of Kiara's hand as she sat down. "Those weren't yours, 'Quinn." Kiara mouthed, pointing for another one too her co-worker. "Now they are." She shrugged.

"So, thought you were gonna be with Princess today?" June laughed at that, "You don't get too do that anymore." She dead-panned staring at her with a dying look of confusion. Kiara simply stood, not knowing how too respond as she knew there was still a hint of jealousy laced inside her.

"Like I care." Lies. Of course she cared.

The door swung open too see a Pogue rush it, "I'll leave you guys too it." She said, taking the plate of fries. "You cannot take that plate, Ma'am!" The lady at the desk yelled, only too be ignored as she ran outside, "I'll bring it back!"

June laughed with Pope as they tried too throw fries in each others mouths before Kiara finally agreed too come along. It was dead silent until JJ, of course, spoke. "You mind if I just relax on this one? It's been a long day, a lot of weird stuff's gone down. I'm just gonna lay low. Oh, did you wanna hit of this?" He leaned the blunt forward towards Pope,

"I keep the signal clear." Pope gave the blunt the hand, making June chuckle, "And I don't. Gimme." She said, JJ nodding proudly as he handed it too her.

"Dude, okay. Do you understand that your problem is that you don't get creative. If you got creative then—"

"Look, i know I was wrong about the lights, but I was right about one thing. Okay? My dad is trying too tell me something."

June curled her eyebrows as they pulled into a graveyard. "Oh hell no guys. This is some serious horror movie shit. This is nasty." June ranted too Pope, JJ and Kie who all rolled their eyes. "Let's go June. We're leaving you!" They began too walk away.