𝐱𝐢𝐯. full kook

KIARA CARRERA WALKED ONTO
a familiar boat, not even noticing the sounds that echoed under her. The boys had called a Pogue emergency when the 'alternator of the boat was working.'

"It's not charged." John B said, "Did you check the plugs? No. No. You should check 'em." JJ said. "Give it a whirl."

JJ immediately ran out at that, "Is she coming?" Pope nodded aggressively, seeing her walk down from the boat patio. "Yo! I don't see no weed up here, J. Are you hallucinating?" Kiara's head immediately shot up at voice.

"Wait, where are you guys going?"

"John B! John B! Let me out!" That voice. The banging was loud as she screamed, "Is that Sarah?" June asked, watching the curly haired girl began to open it.

The two girls stared at Sarah from above, "What the hell? JJ, I'm gonna skin you!" June yelled to the boat was currently driving away. "Are you serious?"

"Are you joking?" Kiara and Sarah screamed. "Get your asses back here." Kiara shouted, stern in her voice. "We can't. Not until you figure it out." John B shrugged, "I will kill every single one of you!"

"You can't just leave!" Sarah added. June grabbed the nearest thing, which was a volleyball, and threw it towards the three boys, nearly taking JJ's head off, "That's not gonna get you anywhere, Ju! Sorry!" They laughed.

"That's another thing! Meditate or something!" Pope teased, "Oh, fuck off." She waved them off, taking a seat in a chair as she crossed her arms like a child.

June face palmed as she watched Sarah jump in the water, soon after followed by loud whines, "I got stung by a jellyfish! Shit!" June shrugged, "I pray for you everyday you know that?" June teased, earning a faint grin from Kiara who tried to hide it.

"Well, you swam right into a man-o-war. I don't know what you thought was gonna happen."

"Thanks for your help over there, June!" Sarah grunted, falling to the ground. "Oh, of course!" June smiled, before letting it drop.

"Does it hurt?" Kiara laughed, "Hey, Kiara? You know what they say about curing jellyfish stings." June shook her head, "Yeah, I'm gonna go to the roof and smoke. Not staying for this one."

June chuckled to herself as Sarah shrugged to get to the top, watching as June smoked the blunt she held in her mouth. June passed it to Kiara, crossing her arms in boredom.

This was the last place she wanted to be.

Two girls she hated most right now. Both for different reasons but you could relate to both really. Sarah got with John B after they confessed their feelings, Kiara got with Camilla while they were together.

Same thing if you think about.

The most annoying thing about it, she had to share a blunt with the two girls. Her favorite thing to do was being ruined by their presence and by the time night game around, Sarah was high off her ass.

"Wow! Hey, guess what? Would you rather have eyes for nipples or nipples for eyes?" June put a hand on her face as she took a big gulp of the vodka that was hidden away in the storage, making her mentally cry as she continued to talk.

"Is this like your first time smoking or something?" Kiara deadpanned, "No."

"Hey, Kiara," Sarah began, "Enough of the "Key, Kiara!" Bullshit." Kiara said, mocking her tone as June laid back against the boat. "Why'd you do it?"

"Why did I do what?"

"We were best friends. All of us." June looked at her fingers as she remembered the times they shared, "We stole beers from your dads fridge, we watched movies together. You guys were my first kiss! And the next thing I know I'm watching your birthday party happen from Instagram. Both of yours."