Chapter 6

WARNING! 18+ READERS ONLY- SMUT

Eddie and Lila went back inside the Beach Hut and spent the rest of the morning together, exploring each other's bodies and understanding what turned them both on. The curtains were drawn as it was now day light and anyone could see into the hut.

"Eddie..." Lila whimpered as Eddie's lips moved from hers to her neck.
He gently squeezed her thigh as he nibbled the delicate skin, making Lila gasp lightly.
Their naked bodies were close together and both radiating a sensual heat.

Eddie's hand moved to the inside of Lila's thigh, and travelled up until it met her folds.
He moved a finger to her clit and moved it in circular motions, while he now sucked and lightly tugged at her nipples with his teeth.

Lila's head fell back, taking in the immense pleasure she was feeling. Her hands were within Eddie's wild mane as he continued to rub at her.

"Honey, you are so wet for me." Eddie said, his pupils dilated from the weed he'd been smoking and full of enjoyment at the foreplay they were engaging in.

"I can't help how you make me, Vedder" Lila said breathily.

The pair kissed with lust, their tongues meeting as Lila now reached over to touch Eddie's cock.

She held it, not fully realising how big it really was until she had it in her hand. She moved her hand up and down on his shaft, feeling him get harder and harder as she did.

Eddie groans into their kiss, feeling Lila's firm but pleasurable grip on him.
"Fuck.."
He said against her lips.

Lila then moved down Eddie as he leant back, kissing from his mouth, down to his lower abdomen. She then licked the head of his huge manhood, sending Eddie wild.

"Lila honey...fuck..." he said, eyes not straying from her.

Lila continued to pump his length from base to tip, before going down on him, fitting his huge cock into her mouth.
She bobbed her head up and down, occasionally gagging as it hit the back of her throat.

Eddie's eyes were closed with intense pleasure as he now rolled his head back, letting Lila tease him with her tongue.

Lila made slight noises as she gave him the best oral he'd ever had. She began to touch herself with her free hand, circling her clit, where Eddie's fingers once were not long ago.

"Lila.."
Eddie said, looking down at the blonde beauty as she sucked on him.
"Lila...baby..."
He said once more, before placing his hands on either side of her head, and pulling her away.

"What's wrong....didn't you enjoy it?" Lila asked, at him stopping the blow job.

"Honey...it's the opposite...I was gonna cum if you didn't stop." Eddie admitted.
"I want to be inside of you when I do, inside of that perfect pussy of yours."

Lila smiled suggestively and gave him a seductive look, biting her bottom lip.

"I want that too...how do you want me now Mr Vedder?" She said, as Eddie admired her body, while he rubbed himself off to Lila's glow.

"I want you on top, baby."

Lila positioned herself above Eddie's cock, taking it with one of her hands and sliding it into her pussy, which was now desperate for him. Eddie placed his hands on her waist as Lila began to move up and down his length.

"Eddie, you're so big..." Lila said breathily as she bounced up and down on him.
"So huge inside my tight pussy..."

Eddie became feral at her dirty talk to him as Lila began to speed up the pace.

Lila's breasts bounced as she did, Eddie feeling like he could cum everytime he saw her tits moving, her nipples staying erect the whole time.

"Fuck Lila..." he said in pure ecstasy.

"Eddie!! Oh god!!" Lila screamed, reaching her climax.

Eddie could feel her wetness dripping down his member as Lila's movements became staggered now as did her breathing, due to the oncoming orgasm.

Lila collapsed on Eddie's chest as she rode the pleasurable wave that ferociously took hold of her.

Eddie switched positions, moving on top of Lila now with a single flip.
He guided his cock inside of her, her warmth once again surrounding him as he thrust in and out of her.

Lila grabbed onto Eddie's back as Eddie fucked her hard, the pace quickening as Lila felt herself cum once more.

"Fuck!! Oh my god...." she said before biting into the pillow beside her as she hit her peak.

Eddie tried to hold on slightly longer until he found it hard to fight the urge to cream inside this woman he found so captivating.

"Lila...I'm gonna cum inside you..." he said as his cock twitched and his pace went from rhythmic to unpredictable as he came undone.

His hot ejaculate, shot up inside of Lila while Eddie now collapsed on top of her.

Eddie lifted his head to see the woman he had spent the majority of time inside the night before and most of the morning. He kissed her and their foreheads met as they smiled at each another.

"Can we stay this way?" Eddie grinned.

"I wish we could Ed. That was amazing." Lila replied, before kissing him this time.

Eddie now pulled out of Lila, his cum spilling out between her legs and onto the sheets. He rolled over next to her and pulled the covers over both of them.

Eddie moved his arm around Lila and pulled her closer to him.

"I don't know what will happen when you leave...I will miss you that's for sure." Lila admitted, resting her head on his chest.

"That's why I want you to come with me. I'd like to have my girl on tour with me, travelling would be a lot more exciting with you around." Eddie smiled, still riding his high.

Lila looked up at him.
"I'm....your girl? Seriously?"

"If you want that...?" Eddie replied.

Lila giggled.
"Of course I want that, so I'm not just a fling? I kinda thought I would be."

"You are so much more than that, honey. I want to explore what we have, I think it could be something pretty damn special" Eddie said, stroking the back of Lila's head.

"I'd like that, but I don't know if I can tour with you. I'm still wary about giving up everything I have." Lila responded.

"There's no pressure, baby. Even if you don't come with me, I'll still write and call you. It would be good though, for you to see the world with me." Eddie states.

"Well it's good I have a couple of days to decide." Lila smiled.