Chapter 13

WARNING 18+ READERS ONLY! SEXUAL CONTENT.

One Year Later

Lila had gone on tour with the band and Eddie just after it was announced that her work would be added to The Tate Gallery in London.

The piece Eddie had seen in the Beach Hut had been framed and placed in the 'Artists to watch' portion.

Ray had been arrested and after a short trial in court, had been imprisoned for a long while after what he was found to have done to Lila and so many others in her situation. The apartment building had been taken over by new management and refurbishments were due to take place.

Lila had waited 6 months to fully heal after her ordeal and for the Ray situation to be done with before she headed out to the US to join Eddie. She was able to walk fully again. She gave notice of leave to all 3 jobs she had and also to the new landlord of her apartment building.
She was free. No restraints of life holding her back, no shitty landlord, no job to get to, just the freedom to do what she pleased.

She took her art with her and a small suitcase, saying goodbye to her friends and family before she boarded a plane to Seattle.

Lila had been out there for a while now and she had a job at Pearl Jam shows selling Merch, and even had a hand in designing some. She enjoyed it. She considered herself to be the happiest she had even been.

A Friday evening in Seattle

"Oh god...Eddie..." Lila said breathily as Eddie entered her.

While everyone had gone out for drinks after the show Pearl Jam had played that evening at The Moore, Lila and Eddie decided to have celebrations of their own in Eddie's car.

It was a private spot overlooking the City and it was quiet.

The pair made love on the backseat, the windows steamed up and the car rocking slightly as they did.

Eddie thrust his cock in to Lila at a steady pace as she moaned his name over and over.

"So tight for me" Eddie said now speeding up his movements.

Eddie's palm connected with Lila's calf muscle as he lifted her left leg up while he pounded into her.

"Eddie?..." Lila said seductively while Eddie fucked her.

"Yeah honey?" He replied keeping up his pace.

"Cum inside my pussy. Please, I wanna feel you." Lila asked, her face glowing with euphoria in her eyes.

It wasn't long ago they were sitting in the car smoking weed and getting high.

"Don't have to ask me twice baby" Eddie smiled.

Lila arched her back as she felt herself near her climax.

"I'm gonna cum..." Lila said as she felt the wave rise.

"Yeah come for me...I wanna feel you as you cream that pussy of yours." Eddie said in response.

Suddenly Lila let out a loud moan of pleasure as she released the tension.

"Baby, I'm close..." Eddie said, now placing his face in the crook of Lila's neck as he felt his cock twitch inside her.

"Oh god...Lila..." Eddie said as he emptied his warm ejaculate inside of her.

Their foreheads touched as they stayed in the same position for a little while, still riding out their orgasms.
Their lips met passionately and Eddie pulled out of Lila after, and pulled on his boxers and shorts. Lila pulled her dress over her head and straightened it out, and they both got out of the car.

Eddie lit a cigarette and headed to the car bonnet and sat on it, taking a drag of the tobacco stick. Lila followed after and sat on the bonnet with him.

"That was incredible." Lila smiled, looking out towards the City.

"It's always incredible with you Lila." Eddie smiled.

They both laid back beside each other and looked up at the stars, talking for a little while.

"Eddie...I got something to tell you." Lila began.

"I also have something to say but you go first." Eddie replied.

"Okay. Well. I'm in love with you Ed." Lila smiled "I was wondering after the tour you'd wanna get a place together? It doesn't have to be anywhere big but just somewhere we can call ours."

Eddie turned his head to Lila and smiled.
"I'd love that. You'd wanna find somewhere here in Seattle?"

Lila nodded.
"After all the shit that happened back home, I'd rather start new somewhere else. Don't get me wrong, I love my hometown, my friends, family...but I like it here and being with you makes everything better."

Eddie sat up and grabbed something out of his shorts pocket.

A small black box.

Lila sat up as well and stared at it, lips parted.

Eddie opened the box and showed Lila the contents.

"Liliana Barrett...this past year has been amazing and I want my life and yours to be that way for a long time." Eddie said.

Lila looked at Eddie and to the box once more, her eyes welling up and her brows expressing her shock.

"I'm inspired by you, in awe of you. You are my muse. I want to spend the rest of my days with you by my side, I want to protect you always. I love you Lila....I've known it since The Esplanade." Eddie continued. "So....will you do me the honour of being my wife?"

Lila looked at the ring that shone brightly. The silver circle with sparkling gems was beautiful and Lila was taken a back by the whole situation. In the best way.

"Eddie....I....of course I will!" Lila said excitedly, tears forming in her eyes.

"Fuck yeah!" Eddie replied.

He took the ring out of the box and taking Lila's left hand, slid it onto her ring finger.

"It's almost as beautiful as you are...." he said.

Lila threw her arms around Eddie and cries tears of joy, as Eddie took her by the waist.

"It's gorgeous..." Lila said as their lips met passionately.

After another round of love making, on the bonnet of the car this time, Lila fell asleep in Eddie's arms. Content, happy and excited for what their future holds.