Steven Has No Self Control

Bidwell Terrace

Middletown, Connecticut

Martha: *cooking spaghetti and meatballs, wearing a white shirt, black shorts, and shiny black thigh high boots* Dinner is almost ready, Steven!

Steven: Thanks for inviting me over here dinner.

Martha: Pleasure was all mine! *drains the pasta, and adds Prego meat sauce and stirs* Time to eat!

Steven: *walks to the kitchen to eat*

Martha: *serves him pasta* Now, to unzip my boots. *sits down on the couch*

Steven: Oop! *gets up and watches Martha take off her boots, sockless* No way!!!

Martha: What?

Steven: You didn't wear socks with your boots?

Martha: Of course not.

Steven: Unbelievable!!!! I just can't....... *growls*

Martha: Just sit down and eat! Getting all angry with how I wear my boots! Ridiculous!

Steven: I'm not hungry! *throws his food away*

Martha: Are you serious right now? Get out of here!

Steven: *walks out*

Martha: *closes the door* I invite him over here, and this is how he behaves? I don't wear socks with my boots!

This story was written on Saturday, November 5th, 2022.

A/N Steven, you definitely have no self control! You have anger issues! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.