𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻. 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮

"did i do something..?"
max asks with a confused expression spread upon her face.

i immediately snap out of my daze
"no! i thought you were somebody else." i say with a light smile making max raise an eyebrow.

"so i'm guessing you finally spoke to robin?" she assumes with a suggestive expression.
"sure! if that would make you happy!" i say which gets a frown in response.

"please talk to her val." she pleads.
"what am i supposed to say to her max? i'm pretty sure she hates me!" i say.

little did we know, robin and steve were having a similar conversation next door.

・❥・

"steve what do i do? i swear val hates me. why? like what did i do?" robin rambles on as she paces back and forth driving steve insane.

"robin." he says, trying to stop her rambling to no avail.
"robin!" he shouts, finally stopping her.

"yeah?" she questions.

"calm down." he says making her change her composure.
"yeah. right. sorry!" she apologizes profusely.

"i dated val, i know how she is, she's not great with her feelings. just.. give her time." he explains making her nod.

"but-" robin starts before being interrupted.

"-don't stress. i know it might be frustrating but it's not the end of the world." steve says calmly

robin smirks

"for someone who has plenty of failed relationships, you give really good advice."

"trial and error!" he defends as he slaps a 'be kind, rewind' sticker onto a vhs.

・❥・

"well for starters, you could just say sorry for being so weird?" max blurts out.

"you're stressing her out for no reason!" she scolds.

i haven't even thought about that, about how she must be feeling right now.

"oo i know! talk to her at the pep rally! she's in band so i see it as the perfect opportunity!" max suggests

"that's... actually not a bad idea." i admit
"but wait. i cant just shout it out in the middle of the gymnasium that i'm like in love with her?" i say

"well yeah. that wouldn't go over to well." max says

"you figure that part out. i'll be in the bleachers cheering you on fromm afar of course!" she states with a smile.

"this was actually helpful." i state making max smile and gloat once more.

"i feel like i missed something." keith says as he walks out of the break-room with cheese puffs in his hand.

ೃ⁀➷

"𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚"

・❥・

(𝘼𝙉: sorry for really making you wait for this update!! good news tho! the next update or the one after this will be the final chapter!! kind of bittersweet but thank you for putting up with me lovies!! ps. yes the title is to honor doves new song 🙏)