VALENTINA

We both ended up sleeping in the same bed

Aww... bullshit

I kicked him out of the bed in the middle of the night. He slept on the floor the whole night and I am surprised he didn't wake up once

When I first woke up at morning, the first thing I did is to hide the body. Under my bed

Then, I meet my mom and told her to make me a double breakfast. I am glad she didn't ask me why was I eating so much today

She happily sets me my breakfast and I tell her that I will be in my room. She nods and told me that she will be going to the company and will come back later around midnight

When I reached my room I saw Graham, no, copy of Graham sitting on the floor, pouting

Geez, why is he looking so cute?

He looks at me and said, "You kicked me out of the bed"

I snicker, "Like I would let You sleep in My bed"

I pass him an empty plate which I secretly took from the kitchen without mom realising it. Then, I divide the food for us

I sit on the floor next to him and ask him, "So, what do you want me to call you?"

He looks at me and said, "I guess Graham is okay"

We both started chewing on our food

I said, "Well, if you want, but I do have a question"

He raises his eyebrows and swallows the food then said, "Ask"

"Are you going to act like the real Graham?"

He thought for a while then answer, "I guess not. The person, who made this concept, doesn't add this condition"

I tilt my head and ask him, "What do you mean?"

He sighs, "Actually, there is a history behind this book"

I squeal and says excitedly, "Please elaborate"

He looks at me with a smile then starts explaining, "Even though this story is told by our ancestors to us but I, myself, am not too sure. So, long time ago, there was a women named, Valentina. She was a very beautiful and intelligent lady but everybody around her only cares about her looks. She became an eye candy for everyone and she hates it"

He pauses to eat and continues after swallowing, "She swores that day that she will create something incredible which will help the other women to find her true love, who will love them without caring about their looks. She meet with thousands of witches and starts working on this book. One day, a witch named Victoria break the protocol and does some of her magic in the book without any instructions given"

He hums and starts again, "I think after that most of the witches tried to break the spell but it didn't work out after that they did some more magic by which a person can vanish the person created by them"

"What is it?" I ask curiously

He looks at me, then at the book, "By turning to the next page"