~Reunion~

She whispered the name which made all 4 snap out of their own worlds. "Luca".
Damon's eye widened, his eyes became soft and he melted. All he could think was he found her and how beautiful she has grown up. She didn't change at all except for the enhanced beauty and long hairs. He backed up and slowly yet hesistatingly raised his hand to caress her cheeks lovingly. She unknowingly leaned towards his familiar touch finally feeling the warmth she longed for.
"Mi Amore" Damon whispered softly. Ayra closed her eyes hearing the word she only thought was in her imagination. Tears flowed down her eyes again and she sobbed loudly.

Seeing this Damon quickly hugged her tightly finally feeling the peace, the warmth, the love he longed for. His one hand was on her waist pulling her closer to him and the other was on her head caressing her hair while kissing her head multiple times. Tears escaped his eyes aswell making everyone shocked as they all thought he was a heartless and dangerous man. He whispered soft nothings in her ear making her calm down. When she backed away with him still holding her waist, she caressed his cheeks lovingly making him lean on her hand. She noticed a very tiny cut on his cheek and asked in a trembling voice "what happened here, I told you to take care of yourself Lu".
Luca smiled for the first time in 7 years and replied as softly as he could, "you weren't there taking care and scolding me na". He placed his forehead on her not wanting to pull apart as he was afraid someone would take her away again.

But their moment was short lived as Zander pushed Damon out of the way  and hugged his sister tightly as he missed her the most. Damon glared at his friend but softened when he saw the cold beast, Zander crying on her shoulder. Ayra patted his back and kissed his cheek saying in a trembling voice, " I missed you soo much Andi, i missed my brother. Happy Birthday Andi".
Hearing this Zander closed his eyes finally happy that he was hearing his nickname which he soo longed for again. "This is the best birthday ever my little bean" saying this he kissed her forehead when Aiden came and hugged her smiling widely with tears in his eyes. "oh my baby, my Ri, how i missed you." Aiden said while crying. Ayra consoled him while crying herself saying, "i missed you more Den Den, I'm soo happy you are here".
She kissed his cheek and backed away noticing Blake who was standing frozen with tears continuously flowing down his cheek. He was the closest to her. Ayra walked towards him and opened her arms to hug him teary eyed.

Blake rushed towards her and hugged her tightly making her stumble. He sobbed out loud making Ayra whisper calming words in his ear. He continued crying on her shoulder and she continued caressing his back. After awhile he backed up and stared at his now not so little Ri saying "you've grown up so much Ri, you became such a beautiful young woman". Ayra sadly chuckled and said, " have you seen yourself, you have muscles now huh you muscle pig" Blake chuckled softly finally feeling his old self. Ayra hugged him again remembering the bond she shared with Blake and started shaking lightly being overwhelmed.

Damon had enough and scooped Ayra in his arms again not getting enough of her. She hugged him back knowing him. The 3 guys sulked and grumbled seeing Damon getting her attention but softened at the sight of them, happy that at last their old friend and princess was back.

Mels who was standing wide eyes beside Ayra voiced out her confusion, "I'm so sorry to interrupt this wholesome Reunion but Ayra how do you know them? You can't know them you're so pure and innocent and they are dangerous and not innocent at all!". All the eyes landed on Mels who was becoming awkward after receiving the glares from the 4 men.
Ayra noticing this took a step towards Mels still in Damon's arm and said,
"Mels! These three are my brothers - Zander, Aiden and Blake King. And this is Luca, my safe place."

The 3 guys wriggled their eyebrows when Ayra introduced Damon as her safe place. Damon hearing that softly smiled still caressing her small waist to make sure she wasn't a dream. Ayra blushed seeing their teasing and felt hot feeling Luca's hand on her waist. Mels nodded unsure and said, "I need the whole story babe!". Luca stepped forward and nodded his head at Mels understanding that Mels was a huge part of his Amores life and said in a very deep voice, "Thank you for taking care of my Amore all this time, we Kings owe you". Mels started wide eyed and said in a trembling voice, "You are The Kings! Omg! You are The freaking Kings."

Ayra noticing Mels panicking said, "They won't hurt anyone, they are the most kindest people ever. Don't worry!". Mels nodded still unsure.
Damon made Ayra sit with them and said, " Eat with us, it's been so long we all ate together! Please". Ayra looked hesitant because it was still her working hours. Zander said, "Its my birthday RI, please!".
Maria came forwards and said, "Don't worry my child, enjoy today, I'll handle everything." Ayra nodded and sat down besides Luca and Zander.

Mels hurriedly bought a plate of Mexican pasta which was Ayra's favorite. Ayra blinked her eyes thanking Mels and shifted her eyes towards the 4 awaiting and full of emotion eyes. She gulped lightly, being overwhelmed by the emotions.

Breaking the silence Aiden asked the most anticipated question. "How are you Ri? Where do you live and why haven't you contacted us."
Ayra looked down her lap and started fidgeting with her fingers. In a low almost inaudible voice she whispered, "How could I when I'm just a burden".
Damon stilled hearing this while the other 3 were shocked to hear this.
Damon controlled his expressions and asked in a very calm manner , " who told you that Amore " . Zander who was fisting his hands lost his control and raised his voice unintentionally, "Who the fuck told you that Ri? And how could you ever believe that nonsense!" Ayra flinched and her eyes widened when Damon glared at Zander instantly and barked out in an authoritative voice "keep your voice down Zander "
Zander closed his eyes and when he opened them again he looked visibly guilty and apologized "I'm sorry Bella, it's just - we all were so broken when you were taken that life's not the same without you".
Ayra softened at that and a tear again escaped her eye thinking of the kidnapping . She didn't know where all these tears where coming from , she dosen't usually cry.
She asked a question she wanted to ask since forever, " How is papa?" Because no matter what, no one can take the place of a father .
Blake answered sadly "He is miserable, he haven't smiled since you were kidnapped and how could he, his life was snatched from him. There is not a single moment where he didn't remember you .
Hope lighted in her chest, " Papa misses me? But then why did he sell me in exchange of the debt he owned?"
All 4 males froze in their places . Damon shakes his head leaned closer to his amore and grabbed her soft hands in his big calloused hands saying, "What are you saying Amore? Your papa was in no debt and no one sold you. Who told you all this?" He spotted out the word 'sold' Disgustingly. "You are the only female in 3 big families ,you are our pride, our light, our life. We cannot send you away even if we want , you mean too much to us Amore".
Ayra looked down confused and emotional and mumbled softly which was heard by all 4 "That means Ella lied?". Damon looked at the 3 brothers and one thing passed in there eyes , 'Ella is so dead'.