Cupid

"The f***ing Solkos are still alive." Damon voiced out in anger. The 3 males excluding Aiden and Zander stiffened hearing this and looked at Damon with surprise. "What do you mean?" Asked Enzo confused. Damon replied saying, "Ella told us about this. We need more concrete information whether she is speaking the truth or flatass lying."

Alex kept his hand in his forehead and mumbled, "How is this possible though? We made sure to kill everyone." Zander voiced out in the tension filled room, "We need Bella to talk. She can give us some information which might be helpful." Damon immediately raised his voiced and glared at Zander, "No! No one will push her, no one will ask her anything. We just got her back, she is just getting comfortable here and I won't make anyone make her uncomfortable. She will tell us when she is ready." Alex and Enzo looked at the two males glaring at each other and asked, "What, What is this about?"

Aiden sighed and said, "Ayra was with Solkos for 1 week. No one knows what happened to her there." All the males stiffened hearing this and Damon shaked his head and gulped saying, "Nothing has happened to her. My Ayra is the strongest woman." Enzo closed his eyes feeling helpless once again. Why does his daughter have to suffer so much?

The 4 men immediately started collecting information while the 2 males, Alex and Enzo sat on the sofa lost in their thoughts. Damon made some calls, Zander notified his men, Blake started on his computer and Aiden called the hospital to find records of 7 years ago. All the men got lost doing their own work.

On the other hand, Ayra and Melanie were sprawled out on Ayra's bed with Mels gushing about the west wing and how it was a huge couple apartment within a huge mansion. Ayra was feeling so relaxed with Mels besides her. They both gossiped around and when their belly's roared in hunger, they laughed and headed downstairs to eat. They both went to the kitchen where the staff was starting on the dinner so Ayra asked politely, "Is it okay if I make dinner today?" The head chef's eyes widened and he stuttered saying, "You can just tell me what you want Donna." Ayra blushed hearing the title while Mels wiggled her eyebrows at her in a teasing manner.

Ayra said politely, "No please, you can take the rest day off. I would like to make dinner myself if it isn't a problem?" The head maid was also there and she warmly smiled at Ayra and said, "Of course Donna, if you want to cook, the kitchen is all yours." Ayra beamed at her and thanked her. When all the staff left, she wore the apron and started taking the ingredients out. Mels raised her eyebrows and said, "It would have been better if you'd ask for a helping hand because you know how clumsy I am." Ayra laughed and said, "just sit your butt on the stool. I'll be fine." And she started cooking.

She always cooked when she was nervous or stressed. She remembered what she said last night to Damon. She wanted to tell him all about that night, about that whole week. She was formulating how to start the conversation. She was so glad that Dmaon didn't ask her again. She knew he was giving her time. That is why she Loved Damon, he knew when she was ready and when she was not. He never pushed her for anything she didn't wanted.

After a hour and a half, Ayra went towards the office to call the men for dinner while Melanie set the table. Ayra knocked knocked 5 times unconsciously as she used to seven years ago. And stepped into the room to find 6 pairs of eyes staring at her making her blush. She looked at Damon who warmly smiled at her and motioned with his finger to come in. She padded towards his desk and frowned seeing the chaos on the desk. Files opened, papers thrown on the floor, tens of phones on the desk for calling purpose and what not. She looked at Damon and asked, " Did I disturb you all?" Damon shaked his head and stood up kissing her forehead saying, "You can never disturb us sweetheart. Now what happened?"

Ayra pointed at the clock and said, "It's time for dinner. I came to call you all." Zander frowned saying, "That is the house staff's job Bella, why did you bother?" Ayra shaked her head and said, "I cooked today, I dismissed the staff. Now come on all of you." She grabbed Damon's hand, interlocking, and started going to the dining room. All the males immediately left all the work and excitedly followed her.

When they arrived at the dining room, they were gobsmacked. All 6 males inhaled greedily at the smell of the delicious aromatic food. They all lit up like a Christmas Tree seeing they're favorite dishes cooked on the table. Blake was the first who got out of trans and hurriedly settled, the rest following. Ayra made Damon sit on the head table and served him abit of everything because all the dishes were Damon's favorite.

He lovingly stared at the woman in front of him who was busy serving him food. His heart was full of Love and fulfillment because it was their tradition that the woman only serves the one who she loves the most in the world. The other 5 males were beaming stupidly seeing the two love birds. They all secretly wished nothing would disrupt their world.

After serving, Ayra settled besides Damon who in turn served her. Ayra took the first bite because it was another tradition for the women to eat first. When Ayra and Melanie took their first bites, the males started, instantly moaning loudly. Their eyes lit up and compliments echoed around the room making Ayra blush. She looked at Damon whose eyes instantly connected with hers. He smiled widely and said, "This. Is. Amazing sweetheart. I have never eaten anything so good!" Ayra beamed and poured more Beijing chili beef on his plate saying, "Thank you Luca. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Lorenzo teared up and said, "You have taste just like your momma, princess. She used to cook just like this. How did you learn to cook like this?" Ayra looked at her lap, remembering the beatings and abuse she went through just fir cooking because Ella wanted her cooking to taste a certain way. It makes sense that her mom and Ella cooked the same way as they were sisters. Ayra shaked her head, shooing away the unpleasant memories and said, "I just learned through time."

Zander looked at Melanie, who was engrossed in eating and said, "what did you cook?" She raised her head and said, "Nothing, I can't even boil an egg."  Zander scrunched his eyebrows and asked, "Why are you gobbling down food? slow down!"
Mel's smached his hand which held a tissue paper and glaringly said, "It's been ages since I've had Ayra's food. You won't disturb me from devouring it. Focus on your food." Ayra laughed with Blake and Aiden joining her. Ayra loved their banter alot and was suspecting some chemistry between them which she'll suppprt no matter what. And why won't she, she knew Zander and she couldn't find a more suitable guy for her bestfriend than him. Damon amusingly looked at them and again focused on the food his Amore made. While Ayra was making plans on how to play cupid for the new in town couple.

After the dinner, all men stood up to go to office for work. Confused Ayra asked, "you all are still working?" Damon replied, "Just awhile more baby." Ayra asked again, "What are working on?" Damon stiffened so Zander replied, "We received intell that The Solkos are still alive Bella. We're finding all the information possible." Damon glared at Zander so hard it was like he would bury Zander then and there.

Ayra froze for moment and looked at all of them. They all looked so tired. So she gained courage and voiced out in a low voice, "I can help you with that." All men froze listening that. Damon instantly shaked his head off saying, "No Baby, it's okay. We won't push you or anything. I promised you time and that is what you'll get, as much as you want. Don't force yourself baby."

Ayra looked in his sapphire eyes which were screaming helplessness and pain. This time she spoke more clearly and confidently, "I want to Luca. You have already given me alot of time. Please let me."
Because enough was enough. She had already given into her nightmare but not anymore. She deserved happiness and Love. She deserved this man standing infront of her who was ready to kill the world for her, who was ready to kneel down only for her. She deserved it.