Her Babies

The dinner ended with light laughter, where Damon made sure to feed Ayra's stomach. One could say he was obsessed with filling her belly. They all gathered and settled in the huge backyard which was an epitome of luxury and power. The house help served coffees and tea to the family, making an extra effort to make Iced Latte for the mafia princess, strictly ordered by Damon King.

Ayra settled besides her father, Lorenzo who was more than happy to sit in the company of his only daughter. He couldn't help but keep staring at his little princess, his little rose, who has blossomed into a beautiful young lady. How she looked just like his precious late wife.

Ayra, feeling his gaze, turned to face him, only to get shocked seeing tears brimming in her father's eyes. The great mafia, Lorenzo Reid would never cry in front of anyone. She felt guilty about harboring hate in her heart for her father but she also couldn't forget that night when she him. She needed to confront him so she can make up her mind, either to hate him or Love him unconditionally as she still do.

"Why are you crying daddy?" She whispered sadly. Enzo shaked his head, wiped his tears and said, "I'm just so happy you are here with me. You look so much like your mama." Hearing this, tears welled up in her eyes. She also missed her mama alot but after so many years, it didn't hurt much. She kept her head on her father's shoulder while he tucked her to him, basking in her comfort.

Enzo said something which made not only her but Damon still. "After the drinks, let's go to our Mansion princess. Your home awaits you." She thought for awhile before hesitantly agreeing not wanting to upset her father and also thinking that this might be a good opportunity for her to confront her father privately. She was aware of the intense gaze which was penetrating her after her agreement. She intentionally didn't made eye contact with Damon because she knew he wouldn't let her go now that he have found her.

Alex saw his son's expression and quickly tried to subdue the situation suggesting, "Enzo, how about you and sunshine stay here? That huge mansion is too big for you both and don't forget, we just got our princess back, she might feel lonely there."
Enzo thought about this and agreed with Alex because of Ayra. She will definitely be bored and lonely there. He looked at his daughter only to see her smiling, looking at him for confirmation with those doe eyes of hers which were always his weakness. "Alright! We'll stay here for the time being." Ayra beamed while Aiden and Blake high fived, already planning things to do with their Ri.

Just then, Ayra heard 2 barks and thumping of footsteps gaining her attention. When she turned around, she gasped out loudly falling to her knees and opening her arms out with wide smile stretched on her face and tears flowing down her cheeks. She loudly said, "OMG, ZADE! ZEUS!" The two dogs, zade (the Pitbull) and Zeus (Cane Corso), barked and ran towards the very familiar scent of their momma who they missed greatly over the years. They ran in her arms and started whining and whimpering like babies finally being in their momma's embrace. Ayra choked out hugging the dogs, "My God, my babies. How I missed you both. Momma missed you my cute babies. How big have you both grown, I have missed so much of your lifes. My little babies. I'm so sorry. Ma-mama is sorry."

As if understanding her emotions, the two dogs whimpered and licked her face to wipe her tears and laid on her lap. The six males, who were watching this sight sadly smiled. Indeed the dogs never forget their owners. But Blake being Blake scoffed and said, "Only you and Damon can call these two beasts as babies. How are these huge beasts babies?" Ayra glared at him when the two dogs growled at him making Blake squeak and hide behind Damon. "Don't you dare say a word about my precious babies. They are still my babies." Said Ayra petting them continously. Aiden shuddered and said, "You and Damon are crazy."

Damon stepped towards them and crouched down besides Ayra, slightly touching her shoulder with his while petting Zade and Zeus who barked happily seeing their dad. "I fulfilled your promise of bringing your momma back. Now it's both of your duty to always protect her. Clear?" As if understanding,  they both barked in agreement which made Ayra chuckle and shake her head amusingly. Damon leaned slightly towards her, whispering lowly, "Don't think that I've forgotten what you just did by agreeing to leave." Ayra eyes widened slightly and she gulped before standing up, dusting her self and settling down on the sofa. The two dogs followed her like bodyguards and settled around her legs, glaring at Aiden, Blake and Zander who were scared shitless from these beasts. And as they say, dogs can smell your fear, they loved scaring the three males.

Ayra unintentionally let out a yawn causing Damon to stand up and announce, "Come on baby,  you're tired from jet lag. Have a bit rest." Even though Ayra was tired, she needed to confront her father. But she just couldn't muster up her courage to approach the topic as she knew more questions would be raised which she was not ready to answer yet. She hesitantly nodded and stood up. She hugged her father goodnight causing him to be surprised but he hugged her back and kissed her head, savoring the peace she brings unconsciously to his heart. She moved and hugged everyone except Damon who raised his eyebrows in confusion. When she ignored him, he sulked and rolled his eyes seeing the other men wiggling their brows in a teasing manner. She went towards her babies and kissed them on their heads making them wiggle their tails in excitement and wished them goodnight too. Zander told her he would take the dogs to their shelter as not to worry her. The dogs also looked at Damon smiling weirdly making everyone laugh.

He huffed muttering 'traitors' and grabbed her waist gently, guiding her to their wing. He internally smiled thinking of the sound of 'their wing.' How he wanted to claim her as his in every way possible. He led her to her room and tucked her in bed before closing the lights, kissing her forehead and going out of the room, making Ayra  confused. Because he knew if he stayed longer than a minute, he wouldn't be able to control himself.

He changed and sat on his bed, opening the laptop and started working. After a few minutes of working distractedly, he heard his door opening and there she stood, his Love, his sanity, clutching a plushie in her arms and standing near his bedroom door. He understood that she couldn't sleep so he motioned her to come near him with his fingers which she immediately complied. She made her way on his side, where he closed his laptop and moved to give her space. He grabbed her hand and made her lay besides him, tucking her in with his comforter. She snuggled in his pillow, deeply breathing his scent which calmed her down.

Damon caressed her hair and started working again seeing her lost in her world. With one hand on his laptop, the other hand was kept on the space between him and Ayra. Ayra slowly started tracing his hand, drawing patterns making him sigh. She interlinked her fingers with his and softly kissed his hand. Damon closed his eyes, savoring the feel of her lips against his hand. He felt out of the world. This was the first time she initiated any physical contact between them.

He closed his laptop completely and laid down facing her keeping their interlinked hands in the middle. They both gazed at each other with longing, adoration, affection and most importantly Love. He placed his free hand on her cheeks and caressed her cheekbones slightly, making her close her eyes feeling the sensation which felt too good.

Damon mumbled sadly looking at all her features, "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you sweetheart." Ayra sadly smiled saying, "It was bound to happen Lu. Don't blame yourself for things that are out of your control." He sighed tracing his hand to her neck saying, "I will avenge you love, you don't have to be scared anymore. I am with you now, we all are." She nodded and snuggled more towards him, making him wrap his arms around her and bury his face in her neck.

A few seconds after, she sighed and said, "I know you want to know about what happened and I promise I will tell you tomorrow. I need to move on in my life and I can't if I don't close that chapter of my life. I just want you to be patient with me. And you have to promise you won't get angry Lu."
Damon pecked her neck and mumbled loud enough for her to listen, "I can't promise you that love. I won't show mercy to those who gave you pain. Please don't make me promise something like this because I won't be able to forgive myself." Ayra's lower lip wobbled but she controlled herself and hugged her Luca tightly, knowing he will do anything to make sure she is safe.
Before dozing off to sleep, her heart felt secure and peaceful which was a new feeling for her but she welcomed it with open arms and a smile.