13

Taehyung stared at Jungkook who was naked...he was massaging his body...

His waist is so tiny...Tae said.

So what? It's beautiful, right? Jungkook ask.

Yes...very beautiful. Tae said.

I know...I am more beautiful than her but he...WAIT....he turns around....you....he shouts.

Kim Taehyung...your husband. Tae said.

Aahaa...Jungkook wears his shirt. aahaaa....he shouts.

No...kooky...Tae covers his mouth with his hand...don't shout. Please...please...I don't see anything promising.

Jungkook try to retrieve Tae's hand from his waist...he wiggled. Both of them fell into the bathtub...

Leave me...you rapist...

Tae pushes Jungkook aside and gets up from the bathtub and tries to catch his breath...iam.....no....t....rapist...i was....play....ing hide n seek with my friend Kevin and I hide here that's all.

No...you rapist I will make you in jail. Jungkook shout.

Ok...call the police and make me arrested...Tae walks out...by the way...he turns to him...your mole was super sexy...on your back...

YOU...Jungkook throws a bottle at him... Tae runs for his dear life...

*******

I was searching for you...Lisa comes to Jimin.

Why?

Nothing...she sat beside him...

Where is Hobi?

Slept... Are you angry with your father?

Yes...very much... I never question him for anything... He decided to divorce mom... Three of us stand with him... He marries you...we support him...but he makes my life into hell...

it's not like that Jimin... Your Appa does all this for your betterment...I will tell you something...keep it a secret.

What? Jimin looks at her.

I WILL KILL YOU BASTARD... BECAUSE OF YOU MY ALL PLANS IN WAIL...

what's that? Both Jimin and Lisa were startled by the sound.

It's Taehyung... Jimin said... Both of them run towards the sound... Tae was chasing someone...

Tae... Jimin calls him...

Is that Kevin... Tae's friend...Lisa ask.

Yes. But what is the problem?

I WILL KILL YOU... Tae chase Kevin with a broom in his hand.

This boy... Tae... Lisa runs behind him.

*******

Yoongi... Jin comes to him...afraid?

Very much hyung....he looks so tensed.

Oh, don't worry buddy you are the best... Jin shows his thumps.

But hyung...last time...a horrors shadows in Yoongi's face...

Youngs, Jin immediately makes his brother into his embrace. No Youngs... don't think about anything, past is past.

I know...but that day haunts me every day.

Baby... Jin pats his brother's head like a child... Be strong...

Hyung... If something happens to my exhibition this time I will...I will commit suicide...

Yoongi...what are you? Jin shouted...go and sleep...

Good night...he walks to bed... marks my words hyung...if something happens to my exhibition then you never see Yoongi again... He shouts while walking to his bed.

Jin just stare at the way his brother was gone with a heavy heart.

*******

Jungkook checks his body in the mirror to find the mole and he finds it on his ass cheek...

Bitch...he curses Taehyng...he took his mobile and messages to Rose... That bitch shows me naked...he touches me, stupid, he even touches my private parts... After sending those messages, he lay on the bed.
He was still naked... He touches his belly where there are some nail marks on Teahyung... A small smile appears on his lips...brat...he said slowly with a smile.