28

Are you a dump?

No...

Then?

It's like that... I saw it in a drama... Jungkook said with a pout.

It was a beautiful morning and ruined all of that.  Teaching makes a poker face.

Sorry...Jungkook said in a baby voice and hug him... Please...

I got scared once you said that... Tae pinches his waist.

Tae... But it was pain like hell.

Really? This was your first time that's why... You will used to that... Tae kissed the boy.

Can I get a baby? He looks at Tae.

We are so young for a child Kooky.

Our hyungs are just 15 when they become parents.

Do you forget how they suffer after that? Including our family. We need a child but not so fast... Tae again kisses him.

Ok... Jungkook hugs his husband and places his head on his chest. They lied to their brothers they are having a fever so they are quarantined in a room.

Sorry... Jungkook snuggles more into his husband. Hubby... Why do our parents arrange a marriage like this?

Because our mothers were best friends and they died together... That's why... Wait... What did you just call me? Tae ask.

What?

You just call me hubby...

Do you like that?

Very much... Call me that again.

Hubby... Hubby... Hubby... Jungkook sang...

Tae kissed his head... Love you... He whispers.

********

Yoongi boongi... Jimin was getting angry.

Don't disturb me... I am doing a very serious job. Yoongi was fishing in a pool.

This is a pool mr... Jimin throws some water at him.

So what? Yoongi continues his job.

Yoongi... Jimin sighed... He looks everywhere. Tae and Kook are still in their room.

Namjin and Hobi go for a walk near
Forest.

Jimin walks in front of him and removes his clothes and Jumps into the pool. start swimming very slowly... He jumps to the poolside and stands there straight Yoongi. If any other person expects Yoongi they will faint there...Jimin looks so hot and sexy...

Jiminaa... Yoongi calls him...

What? Jimin looks at him with a smirk.

You disturbing my fishing. If you want to swim go to the sea.

Your fish is going to die... Angry wet mochi stomp towards the dressing room. Once he goes inside... Yoongi runs to his room.

What the hell I just saw? He rush to the bathroom and open the shower for a cold bath because the man was all hot... He removes his clothes immediately... He needs to shut down something...

How do I sleep with him? He thought. Oh god please give me control.

********

Look what is that? Jin point towards a building.

I think it's a powerhouse... Were we getting electricity?

Oh, God... I think there are people too. Let's go... Jin exclaimed.

Come... Joon said.

No... Hobi holds both of them. One month... That was the plan... Grandpas will be here anytime soon. I need my both parents with me at least they will come.

He walks back home... By wiping his eyes...

Joon looks at Jin... I never make him cry... Am I enough for him?  Am I not making him happy?

He is a child and is his mother... He needs me... Jin sighed and you... He added. But it's ok... Let's go there...

Joon catches Jin's hand... Let's go back home... He walks and lows Hobi holding Jin's hand in his hand.