32

I don't want my Jungkook and Jimin will suffer like me. So please take kook with you and send Jimin with yoongi... Jin said to Joon.

Do you suffer a lot without me? He looks at him.

Am I told you... It was true. I don't know how much I... Jin looks outside.

Jin... Do you remember that house near to our school.  You always want to live there.

Is that there still?

I buy that house... A small ouse with a lot of plants.  Hobi too like that place.

That was beautiful... Jin smiles.

If you are ok... We can live there... Together...  Joon said

I am is ok but...

But?

You should take care of my Dad's business.  He pouts cutely...

Yoongi?

He doesn't like a business... At least Jungkook became a graduate then.

I don't think he going to get free... Ya whatever I will take care of that... Let's move.

And one condition... Jin looks very serious.

What? Joon became very curious.

You should buy me new games and playing station every month...

What? Are you serious Jin?

Otherwise, I don't move with you...

I will... Namjoon looks outside with a sigh.

What did they say? Tae asks Jimin... They were hiding behind the door.

They decided to move together.  Jimin said happily.

Yes...others make a happy sound. The whole family was hiding behind the door.

********

Do you take Kim Namjoon as your lawfully wedded husband? The priest looks at Jin.

What about playing stations and games?

It's accomplished...Joon gives his thumbs up.

I do..he smiles at Priest...

Thank God....he will bless your family. The priest closes his holy book.

Taehyung feeds Jungkook  ...he was there with his 9-month-old baby month.

Jimin had a 6-month-old bump... Yoongi was sleeping beside them. Because nowadays he rarely gets sleep.

Hobi is all happy with his fifteen girlfriends.

Sprite taste like heaven ...mr Kim exclaimed.

Not like banana milk. Mr. Jeon said.

No one can compete with my sprite.

Banana milk is the best thing in the world.

Fight with me... Mr. Kim shows a fighting position.

Today  I will kill you...mr jeon took a heavy breath.

Jungkook pours some curry into Tae's eyes... Your father hit my Dad...he screams. Tae can't do anything against his pregnant wife so he cried loudly ... Lisa runs to him with water.

Yoongi got 4 kicks and two bites. Poor Yoongi... He tied his husband's two hands and seat peacefully next to him. Hobi tries to untie Jimin's hand.

They ruined the wedding party very beautifully. But it's so common for them ...

And about our newlyweds... They happily enjoy their first fight I mean night in the hospital. Joon breaks Jin's nose for Kim's and Jin breaks Joon's hand for Jeon's.

                                      The END.....