31

Is that true? Namjoon looks at his father.

Yes... Your mother and their mother were school friends but they fell in love once their family get to know about this... They make them separate and make arranged their marriage.  After marriage we were happy... Three of you come into our life... One day we go for a reunion at her school. Both of them meet each other again. They met each other and you're come to know her friend's life was hell. They again become friends. Then more than friends... One day both of them run away. About that money, it's a huge amount you deposit equally on 6 of your names.  Once I and Jeon get know about this we decided to arrange your marriage because our business is in a circle of losses.

Just because of our mothers both of you got enemies... Taehyung looked at him. After knowing all this how we can face them... You.

Jimin stands up from his seat... He runs to the bathroom and stvomitingomit...

Jimin... Lisa goes behind him... She pats his back.

What's happening? Others follow him.

Jimin looks at everyone with tearful eyes and runs to his room.

********

What are you talking doctor?

Yes... He is carrying...

What? He is just 20...mr. Jeon look at his younger son.

Is he married? The doctor looks at him.

Yes... Jin answered.

Then what? Take care of him... Visit the hospital according to time. The doctor goes outside.

I will kill that bitch... Yoongi grit his teeth.

Hyung... Kook calls him. But Yoongi already runs out of the room.

Oh ... What the hell is this boy going to do now? Mr. Jeon shout.

*******

Yoongi stops his car in front of Kim's house...

You... Before Yoongi can do anything... Namjoon catches his collar and pins him to the wall... How dare you do this to my brother? Joon shouts at him.

Why are you dubbing my dialogues? Yoongi glared at him.

What?

My brother is carrying...

Jin? I don't do anything... Joon said with wide eyes.

Not Jin it's Jungkook... Where is that bitch? Today I will kill him.

You... Fucking duck... Tae runs to him but he got punched in his beautiful face by his brother... He is just a student you scoundrel. How dare you do this to him?

Leave him... Yoongi pushes Joon to the side. Are you ok? He helps Taehyung to get up. Actually...

You hit my brother... Jimin runs to his husband and hit him with a flower vase. Yoongi fell unconscious on the floor.

My child's father got died... Jimin cried loudly by sitting beside him.

Wha is hiiis? Taehyung said in pain.

What is this? Rose add subtitles.

Do you heard about mood swings during pregnancy... It's this...

Co... Amllllnce... Tae said and fell unconscious beside Yoongi.

Oh. My child's uncle got died... Jimin cried more loudly.

Call ambulance. Mr. Kim shout.

********

Jungkook touches Tae's nose...

Ouuu...Tae makes a sound.

Pain? Kooki looks at him.

Yes...he pouts sadly.

It's ok...kooky kissed that pouty lips...

Come here...Tae opens his hand...they hug each other.. Love you baby...

Love you hubby.

**********

Don't talk to me...you are a terrorist. Yoongi glares at Jimin.

I am sorry...I thought you were attacking Tae.

So you try to kill me...

Sorry....he said with a sad face.

Anyways, who's the father of your child?

What are you talking about? Jimin glared at him.

I am not a superhero,  making children in three days. He looks at Jimin.

I lied... I want to come back to your home. So... He shrugs.

Lier... But I like it...you are perfect for me. Let's go home and make a child as soon as possible. Yoongi laughed.

Pervert...he slaps him...

By the way, Yoongi got 7 stitches in his head.