30

Look we reach... Yoongi exclaimed. Oh my Goodness after a long time.

Yes... Appa... Jungkook chirped once he met with his father... He runs to him and hugs him.

My son... Appa missed you very much... Are you angry with me?

No... Appa... Love you. Thank you... He kisses his Appa's cheeks.

Love you too dear. Hobi... Jeon hug his grandson. I miss you, baby...

They all seem very happy a big happy family.  Joon and Jin sit together with Hobi... Taekook is in their world... Yoonmin is feeding each other.

Jeon's eyes filled with happy tears... This is a family I always need he tells Kim and Lisa...

Ya... They also agree with her.

Guys... Mr. Jeon get up from his seat... I need to tell you something...

They look at them...

Mr. Jeon continues... This is a family I always dream of... Now I am feeling very happy. He smiles genuinely.  The couples catch their hands under the table. Now I feel to take a rest from this hectic business life. I think I should hand over all of this business to my son... He looks at Jin...

Yes... Everyone claps for that...

And yoongi... It's my mistake I never allow him to follow his passion now I am taking my word back... Youngs... Follow your passion from now on... Jeon smiles at Yoongi... Thanks, Dad... He whispers.  Now I am very happy so... I decided to invite a friend to my life... Jack... He calls a 40 years old man to the dais... My love... Jeon smile happily.

Wow... Everyone claps while seeing that but not everyone only the Kim family...

Who is this Dad? Jin stands up from his seat.

This is Jack my...

Your fling... Yoongi shout.

Fling! Mind your words Yoongi... Mr. Kim shouts at him.

You shut up old man... Jungkook shouts back to him.

Kooky... Tae calls him in a warning tone.

Dad... You divorce our mother without any reason... You took us from her... Now you bring this man... I know him just because of him you divorce our mother... Jin rise his voice.

It's not like that Jin... Your mother herself divorce me Jeon look at him.

No... Dad... You beat her in front of us... Yoongi grit his teeth.

Yes... Dad... I am remembering everything. Jungkook said

You are 3 months old then... Mr. Kim looks at him.

So what? I was very intelligent... Jungkook said.

Stupid... Tae said.

Stupid is your brother... Jungkook glared at him.

You just call my hyung stupid... Tae rise his voice.

Can you please stop this... Namjoon throws a phone somewhere.

It's. Mine... My fifteen girlfriends... Hobi runs to the phone.

Guys... He left his life for you all. Now he decided to bring a partner into his life. Is that wrong? We should support them.

You can support your Dad... Look he marries a young girl... But we can't do that... Especially this man... Jungkook pointed towards Jack who was in all silence.

Do you know this man? Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

I don't know... Still, I don't support them.

Jungkook you are not mature enough to handle this type of matter... Move back.

Why should I? This is my family matter. Jungkook grit his teeth. You better move back... He pushes Taehyung. 

Can you please stop this? Lisa shout at them. You know something both of your mothers are in a relationship and they run away together...

What? 7 of them look at her in horror... What did you just say, mom?

Yes... It was the truth... And they deposit a huge amount of money in your name that's why they arrange your marriage like this. For using that money. she said. 

Dad? Joon looks at his father.

Yes... He nods his head.

Hobi... Come here... Namjoon calls him... I am going if any of you want to come with me you can... He looks at his brothers and Jin. Without telling anything Taehyung goes behind him...

Tae... Jungkook calls him in a small voice...

Jimin stands from his seat... Minni... Yoongi touches him... Please...

But Jimin retrieves his hand and walks behind his brothers... Lisa looks at mr. Kim walks to them...

Mr. Kim hugs Jeon... It's ok... We can make it right... He too walks with them.