𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻. ✶

◤▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃◥

◣  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ◢

Artemis finally woke up. His eyes wandered around the room; the realisation that he had become a baby had hit him hard. It felt weird as he was given a new chance to live again, and on top of that, he would be able to live as a prince, which came with many major benefits.

No more worrying about money issues since, as a prince, he would be, as many would put it, loaded.

As Artemis' eyes adjusted to the light, he slowly raised his hands into the air so he could see how tiny he really was. It was a surreal and shocking experience for him to see.

'Woah, this is so freaky.'

'I am tiny!'

Unbeknownst to him, his maid, Cecilia, was also in the room, witnessing the cute actions of her young master. An adoring smile was on her face as she revelled in her master's presence, but eventually she made her presence known.

"You finally awaken, your highness." Cecilia said, a touch of laughter present on her face after seeing the child's curious actions.

As she said this, she moved closer to the prince, a milk bottle in hand, ready to feed the child, who seemed unsurprisingly eager to consume. Artemis himself was shocked at how quickly he was able to adjust.

His body was slowly  growing accustomed to the flavour of the milk; it didn't feel as weird to consume it as it did before.

"Ahhh gu!" Artemis gurgled, his hands reaching towards the bottle of sweetness.

"Well, aren't you a hungry fellow, huh?" Cecilia said with a knowing grin on her face, her eyes crinkling ever so slightly.

After a while, Artemis felt as though he was full, and so he latched off of the bottle, ready to fall asleep once again.

'Life as a child is so easy.' He thought readying himself to sleep, but of course that would be impossible.

His mother quickly burst into the room, waltzing right towards Artemis, her arms spread, ready to hug the her young child. Claude and Felix could be seen trailing behind her in her dust.

'This woman has no patience.' Claude thought as he was trailing behind his wife as if he were a puppy.

Back with Artemis' mother, she gently picked up her child, which caused Artemis to look somewhat curiously towards the unforeseen intruder.

'Who's this?' He thought to himself, but he still allowed for the woman to hold him.

"Oh, Artemis, did you miss mommy?" His mother excitedly said, a grin adorning her lips.

She was quite clearly trying to earn Artemis's favour as she held him and cooed at his every action.

'My child is just soo adorable.' She thought lovingly, staring at Artemis' face.