I

2022. october 20th 13:00

after almost 3 years, you were finally back in your childhood house. a few days ago your parents began the process of moving you back to teyvat, and after a lot of papers, you were finally here. back where 15 years of your life were spent.

you didn't tell your 'friends' about it. because, truthfully, during those 3 years you grew apart. one reason was that they officially unveiled as a band therefore their days were busy, and they also had to deal with school on top of it, they simply didn't have the time to be on their phones to text you.

secondly, you were also busy with your new life overseas. honestly speaking, you didn't have a big wish to return to teyvat. sure you had a reason, but after all, you had already settled down overseas, and then your mom bought up the returning thing and you couldn't decline because she had already gone through a lot of trouble because of it.

now you couldn't contact anyone either so it didn't matter.

so here you were, in front of a house that needed a lot of cleaning. one of the good things was that your parents arranged for your school to start a week after you arrive so that you could settle down first.

In the past, your parents arranged for the house to be cleaned once a month and the courtyard to be mowed, so that when you come back you're not met with a jungle. Also, it was because of the laws.

not wasting more time, you dragged your luggage with you into the house. it was pretty much the same as you left it 3 years ago. most of the furniture was hidden by pieces of white cloth so that there isn't a ton of dust on them. the curtains tightly shut with no sunlight coming in. you could see this place needed a lot of cleaning.

that was only the first floor, there was still the second, which wasn't anything better. the house itself was an ancestral inheritance that was passed down from generation to generation. it consisted of two floors, one dressing room on the first floor, a kitchen, and a living room. a small bathroom near the entrance with the dressing room nearby. after the entrance, there was the living room, and after the living room, there was the kitchen.

there was also another bathroom with a shower and a bath attached to the living room. the second floor consisted of a small hallway near the stairs, there were three bedrooms and each had a small bathroom to them, at the furthest point of the 2nd floor There was a storage room that contained a lot of garbage.

the house had undergone a lot of renovations to look like what it does now. the color of the outside walls was white. the courtyard included a small pond, which countless children had accidentally fell into. but fortunately, it wasn't deep enough for someone to drown. now it required a lot of attention because it was overgrown and ugly. far away from its former glory.

there used to be a lot of flowers throughout the whole yard, but now all of it is just grass and weeds. this place really needs a lot of work to be put in. but that wasn't the thing you worried about for now.

first, you went up to the second floor and headed straight for your old room.

it was no exception, most of the furniture was covered by white sheets too. you put your luggage down in a corner and got to work. the rest of the day was cleaning and cleaning.

after a long and tiring day, you went to sleep. by the arrangements made by your mom, the electricity and water will be turned on tomorrow at noon. so then you will be able to do deeper cleaning, you also needed to go buy some products for that tomorrow.

thinking about all the exhausting tasks that are ahead, you drifted off to dream wonderland.

the next day when you woke up you went to check if the water is on, and it was. after washing your face and teeth you changed and went to the store. on your way there you saw an old friend, xiao.