II

october 27th 6:20

three days passed since you met xiao again, and high school is about to start for you once again. now that you have come to an end of all the cleaning and settling back in town, it was time for your daily life to resume, which you weren't all that excited about.

yesterday you found out from xiao that venti is currently out of town for a week, kazuha has a solo performance right around the corner so he won't be coming to school and aether is sick at home. so, out of all your friends, xiao will be the only one in school - not counting hu tao that is.

in the current line of events, your alarm was going off for a solid twenty minutes before you finally woke up and turned it off. looking at the time, there still was an hour and forty minutes until school - your new high school - starts.

not being in a rush, you took your sweet time getting out of bed and heading for the bathroom. considering you had some time, you took a cold bath. yes, a cold one. why? what's better than torturing your barely woken-up self with cold water early in the morning? that's right - nothing, any other answer is wrong.

half an hour later, you got out of the bath feeling cold and refreshed. after that, you brushed your teeth and changed into a proper set of clothes, and went down to cook something, but, before that, you looked at the clock - there were roughly 50 minutes until school began, 13 before you wanted to set out. it's not that the walk from your house to the school was overly long, you just wanted to arrive early to familiarize yourself with the new buildings, although it looks like you underestimated the time.

after barely 10 minutes you left the house - seeing new buildings was more important than eating at a healthy speed. on your way you saw the purple-headed boy again - because of the fact that you didn't know him, only saw him a few times, you chose to ignore him and resumed your walk.

the funny thing is that both of you were walking the same path with you being a few meters behind him. when you were in the proximity of the school grounds, you lost track of him.

immediately upon reaching the school gates, you checked the time - there was only a little less than half an hour until your first class. if you remembered correctly, it should've been science, although you weren't completely sure. You checked your schedule and realized that it wasn't in fact science - it was biology.

moving on from all of that, you headed into the building.

a few doors down, you realized that this building is an actual maze! the number of times you got lost within 3 hours is unimaginable. fortunately, now you had a free hour, but on the other side, xiao didn't have a free hour, so was it really fortunate? you will probably either get so lost to the point that not even the architect will be able to find you or die of boredom... although the first option seemed more probable.

sighing, you decided to just walk around this place and pray that you don't get lost, or else you might be late for your next class.

while you were walking in the hallway, trying to reach the locker room, someone bumped into you, and you both fell over. the girl in front of you had light blue hair and slightly purple eyes that seemed to be deprived of sleep.

thinking you had seen her, you began wandering in your memory, and it wasn't long before you remembered where you saw her - the student council hierarchy list! this person in front of you was ganyu, the vice president.