XI

13th november 8:27

the day of the double-class field trip which was sponsored by the government - it was finally time for it to take place. 

there were two buses parked near your location but you weren't going on them just yet. currently, your teacher, jean, is checking if everyone is here. the other class' teacher, keqing, was also doing the same. after checking if everyone was there - including the vice president who had to serve as a special member who came in the government's stead - both of the teachers took a step back and discussed something by themselves.

"alright, now that everyone is here we can climb onto the bus. remember to leave your suitcases on the shelves atop the seats! that applies to both of the classes," keqing reminded and everyone started walking to their respective buses.

while making your way to your bus you noticed scaramouche in the crowd.

so he is in class b huh?

you got onto your bus and sat somewhere in the middle after placing your suitcase in its intended place. you had a small bag on you which held your phone, wallet, charger, and some other small stuff you would need on your person.

jean called everyone again to make sure that they were in and then told the bus driver you all could set out. in a short while, you were driving to your first destination, sumeru, in which you would technically spend five days but it would be four and a half since the second half of the fifth day would be spent driving to liyue.

only now sitting in the bus did you realize that you barely knew anyone from your class. all of your friends were from the other two classes so you didn't have anyone to speak to, and ganyu also went with the other class.

the person sitting next to you - a boy with shoulder-length blond hair and blue eyes - was literally screaming 'do not speak with me' as he had his earphones in and was drawing something on a piece of paper.

sighing you pulled out your phone and texted xiao hoping he would answer.

i mean the first class ended a few minutes ago so theoretically he should be free.

xiao

you

whatcha doing

xiao

preparing for biology

you

wait

aren't the biology exams in like three weeks??

xiao

in a sense

our teacher assigned us a semester-long project in biology which will be 60% of our exam grade

you

are you done with it yet?

xiao

almost

would have finished a long time ago if my schedule wasn't so busy

how is your trip going?

you

we set out only like 5 mins ago

xiao

there is still a long road until sumeru

you should sleep off the time

𝖆𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖘 || ꜱᴄᴀʀᴀᴍᴏᴜᴄʜᴇजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें