Chapter Twenty Five: Dance Practice

25. Dance Practice.

5-27-2023

A/N: Posted the chapter a little early because I'm gonna be busy on the actual date.

Holy FUCK yall, thank you for 8k reads and 500+ votes. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this long chapter!

Q: Are you guys okay with the previous chapter lengths? Do you think they could be longer/shorter?

Also, are you caught up with season 3?

-----

"Now that we've got automatic energy, you can train with me now using that technique now, (Y/N)!"

You were standing with Senku and Chrome outside of the warehouse when Kohaku had approached you with, what seemed like, stars in her big, blue eyes. They were bright enough to outshine the stars in the sky.

"Uh, now? It's already getting late..." you trailed off as you looked up at the sky, which was turning black from orange.

"Why don't you guys just camp out here for tonight so you can start the moment you wake up?" Chrome suggested before he headed up the warehouse.

Kohaku nodded with a grin. "That's a great idea! If anything, we can do what Ruri-nee called a 'sleepover'!"

"Where the hell is that in the Hundred Tales?" The scientist questioned.

"What kinda story would have a sleepover in it other than romance or drama?" You added.

Senku shrugged. "Beats me. Anyways, you have fun with your sleepover. I don't need any help at the moment."

You turned to him. "You sure?"

"Yeah. Besides, I got Chrome and that mentalist with me, and you need this time to relax," he said as he stuck a pinky in his ear. "If anything, you can say it's our own sleepover, kukuku..."

You showed him a small smile, then stopped. You remembered your conversation with Kohaku, and tried to be a little more conscious about how you acted with him. "Okay. Have fun."

"You too, slowpoke."

Kohaku had a certain cat-like expression on her face as she watched your exchange with Senku. She grabbed you by the arm and helped get sleeping supplies for your little camp out that was to be a little ways away from the warehouse. Thanks to all the materials you had, you set up two large tents and created a fire in front of it for you to stay warm. The lioness left and she came back with Ruri and Suika.

"What are you two doing here?" You asked them curiously.

"We wanted to spend time with you for this sleepover. I've never had one before, so this is a little exciting," Ruri sheepishly replied with a smile.

Suika answered, "Suika wanted to join the sleepover too!"

Kohaku sat down in front of the fire with a blanket. Ruri just sat next to her with her own thick blanket to get comfortable, and Suika had joined her underneath.

"What are you even gonna teach her, (Y/N)?" Suika asked you as she settled down.

You answered as you sat down across the fire from them, "Well, the first thing I learned before doing my own training was learning the waltz."

Ruri spoke up, "When I was being told about the The Hundred Tales, there was something called a 'waltz' and 'ballet' mentioned, and they were technique you used to fight your opponents swiftly as a river, though they were also described as something beautiful and memorizing.