Chapter 6: a Rut & Heat/Cullen in trouble[Mature]

{Three weeks past since the whole Laurent incident, My leg has healed, up quite well, anyways It was just Me and Leah, and Emily in the house today, but something happened, that might've made a certain bond stronger...}
[Eleana Pov]

*I was sound asleep on Leah bed napping away, since Me and Her have been getting closer lately, I was woken up by something though, it was warmer then before, too warm, my muscles tensed up, and I groaned with an growl, curling up, I tried to get up which worked, and I stumbled to the living room, I smelt someone and their scent was, rutting?, no the guys aren't here..I heard an faint growl, as I stumbled in and saw Leah, the smell its coming from her, my hole body demanded her*

Eleana: L-Leah?..*I stuttered, holding a whimper, that threaten to leave my throat, Her eyes widen, as She snap to me*

Leah: El- Elly..fuck hey you okay?..*She said, She could smell Me, and gods did She want to let her wolf side win, I now clicked to realization hits, were in heat, or at least I am, I stumbled to her lap, Which she let out an groan, I was confused, until I felt a bulge, I was red face*

Eleana: S-Sorry I t-totally forgotten..*I felt guily, She shock her head, holding my hips, I gulped, Her rut and my heat, I bit my lip* L-Let's help, e-each other..*I said shyly, She looked at me in shock*

Leah: *Groans a bit, holding back an growl* A-Are you sure Bear?, y-you want me t-to be your first?..*She said, unsure*

Eleana: *I felt another wave of heat pulse through me, making me let out an whine* Y-Yes Leah, p-please help me..*Her eyes dilate, as she lifts me up, I wrapped my legs around her waist, as She takes us to Her room again*

*I forgot She and Emily said they were special, Futa's I believe was the term, Hell even the female Cullens, said so to, gosh I forgot all about, but my train of thought was broken, as She placed me down on Her bed, I panted lightly, sweat dripping down my forehead, She growls lowly, which caused me to Submissively shudder*

Leah: *Takes a breath, composing Herself* Are you certain, Bear?, cause once we do this, there's no stoping, and I promise to pull out..*I whined, and brought her into reassuring Kiss, she smiles as Her hands roam Me* God's the guys left, so I could get passed this, but fuck I am glad you were in heat..*She said, leaning to my neck, leaving feverishly marks at her wake, I moaned out when she kissed a certain spot, she growled and abused it with need*

*I arched my back, moaning louder, tearing off my clothes, to try to cool off, it prompt her to do the same, I shivered, seeing Her twitching painfully hard member, She leaned down to my breast and attached to the left one, while playing with the right, soft moans were all I let out, until I smelt someone else*

???: Mind if I join in?..*Said, the one and only Emily*

Emily: Might as well get something out of this..*Stripping herself, gods she might not be rutting, but her need and arousal can definitely count as it*

*Leah chuckles lowly, nodding, Emily busy herself sucking my neck, leaving her own marks, I was red face, panting and moaning mess, I whined my core throbbing as they teased me, I was bound to literally start dripping, and hell I was, Leah growls, kissing down my stomach, until she reached where I needed her, She kisses and nips my thighs, I whimpered in need, she's trying to milk this out, the best she could wanting to savor this moment*

Emily: *Kisses my ear, biting it* Me and Leah believe it or not, talked about this..*She panted, biting my collarbone* As much as I wanted to do this with Sam, this is gosh...*She whines, humping a little*

*I whimpered, but then gasped as Leah licked a long stripe along my dripping core, She growls*

Leah: *Holds my shaking thighs* fuck your so damn wet Bear!, gonna savor your damn taste...*She went in slow, I am impressed she composing herself, I moaned loud, as she nibbled my clit, as She ate Me out*